Customer Success Associate
Healthcare should work for patients, but it doesn’t. In their time of need, they call down outdated insurance directories. Then wait on hold. Then wait weeks for the privilege of a visit. Then wait in a room solely designed for waiting. Then wait for a surprise bill. In any other consumer industry, the companies delivering such a poor customer experience would not survive. But in healthcare, patients lack market power. Which means they are expected to accept the unacceptable.
Zocdoc’s mission is to give power to the patient. To do that, we’ve built the leading healthcare marketplace that makes it easy to find and book in-person or virtual care in all 50 states, across +200 specialties and +12k insurance plans. By giving patients the ability to see and choose, we give them power. In doing so, we can make healthcare work like every other consumer sector, where businesses compete for customers, not the other way around. In time, this will drive quality up and prices down.
We’re 15 years old and the leader in our space, but we are still just getting started. If you like solving important, complex problems alongside deeply thoughtful, driven, and collaborative teammates, read on.
Your Impact on our Mission
As a Customer Success Associate, you will be the driving force in helping our providers maximize their experience on Zocdoc. In this role, you will work directly with clients and internal teams with a focus on increasing provider value throughout their time on Zocdoc. A successful candidate will be able to learn about the Zocdoc product and develop expertise across our different features. You will also learn about how to work with providers, how their practices operate, and how they use Zocdoc within their practice. You will develop skills like pipeline management, persuasion, resilience, and project management in order to set yourself up for success as you continue to grow your career.
You’ll enjoy this role if you are…
- Passionate about educating and influencing providers
- Excited to solve problems and explore different resolution strategies
- A strong believer in individual accountability and excel in project management
- Intellectually curious and looking to develop and grow provider and user success
- Enthusiastic about working in a diverse and supportive team environment
- A motivated self-starter driven by metrics, targets, and goals
Your day to day is…
- Driving practice performance by effectively communicating feature value and handling objections to maintain setup and increase buy in
- Influencing providers to deepen their partnership with Zocdoc, including driving existing patients bookings and new feature adoption
- Becoming an expert on products in Zocdoc and making tailored recommendations to practices to improve setup on your accounts
- Using effective time management and account prioritization for consistent client outreach throughout your accounts
- Optimizing customer accounts by improving engagement, adoption, and overall realized value
- Working closely with local sales and other teams across the business to optimize your accounts
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Stellar communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized, and a quick, curious learner
- Motivated self-starter with problem solving and issue resolution skills
- Ability to think on your feet and thrive in a dynamic, start-up environment
- Competitive PTO
- 100% paid employee health benefit options
- Employer funded 401(k) match
- L&D offerings + a free LinkedIn learning account
- Corporate wellness programs with Headspace and Peloton
- Sabbatical leave (for employees with 5+ years of service)
- Competitive parental leave
- Cell phone reimbursement
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values - Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.
Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Something looks off?