Senior Application Security Architect
Unqork is the leading Codeless as a Service platform that helps leading organizations build, deploy and manage complex software without having to think about code. Unqork created the codeless architecture standard – the future of software development that frees the world’s largest enterprises from the pitfalls of legacy code and allows them to focus on innovation to drive business and maintain a competitive edge. More than one third of Unqork’s corporate customers are in the Fortune 500, with a customer roster that includes Goldman Sachs, Marsh, Maimonides Medical Center and the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. To learn more, please visit: unqork.com.
At Unqork, we are ignited by inclusive and thoughtful thinkers who aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo. We encourage you to apply!
The Impact U will make:
- Report to our Lead Security Engineer
- Commit to your team's Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion goals created in our DEI Unqork Application while ensuring DEI is embedded in everything we do.
- You will conduct threat modeling and security testing across Unqork products, supporting components, and infrastructure.
- You will build and document platform and component security to build the “state of security” for the Unqork platform.
- You will act as a subject matter expert on web applications or cloud infrastructure security domains.
- You will be a partner with cross-functional teams to deliver secure architecture patterns, best practices, and guard rails.
What U bring:
- Required: 5+ years of prior experience performing web application assessments.
- Required: 5+ years of prior experience with threat modeling, security design reviews, and cloud and microservice architectures.
- Preferred: 2+ years of experience in software development or DevOps with hands-on experience.
- Have experience with building secure development practices into SDLC.
- Have a comprehensive knowledge, experience, and understanding of testing OWASP Top 10 and mitigating the vulnerabilities.
- Have a strong knowledge and experience in common security tools and practices including static code analysis, dynamic application scanning, and software composition analysis (SAST, DAST, SCA, or IAST).
- Understanding of modern web development technology and stack (MERN, GraphQL, REST etc)
- Demonstrate excellent judgment in prioritizing security efforts to mitigate risks
💻 Work from home with a remote-first community
🏝 Unlimited PTO (and the encouragement to use it)
📝 Student loan payback program
🏥 100% employer-covered medical, dental, and vision options available to you and your dependents
💸 Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
🏠 Monthly stipend toward your WFH setup, vacation, development and more
💰 Employer-sponsored 401(k) with contribution match
🏆 Free Peloton membership through UHC
📣 Robust DEI Program that compensates ERSG leaders for their efforts
🍼 16 weeks of Paid Parental Leave for all new parents
A few more things:
At Unqork we value DEI and every Unqorker focuses on a DEI organizational goal that is tied to their performance evaluation. All Unqorkers can actively measure and track the impact of their DEI initiatives through our custom DEI application.
The US base salary range, across all Unqork US locations, for this full-time position is $101,700 - $170,000 + bonus + equity + perks/benefits. An individual employee’s salary within the range provided above depends on a wide array of factors including, but not limited to, the working location, role, skillset and level of experience of such employee. Please note that the salary range reflects the base salary only, and does not include bonus, equity or perks/benefits.
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.
Something looks off?