Group Product Manager
Unqork is the leading Codeless as a Service platform that helps leading organizations build, deploy and manage complex software without having to think about code. Unqork created the codeless architecture standard – the future of software development that frees the world’s largest enterprises from the pitfalls of legacy code and allows them to focus on innovation to drive business and maintain a competitive edge. More than one third of Unqork’s corporate customers are in the Fortune 500, with a customer roster that includes Goldman Sachs, Marsh, Maimonides Medical Center and the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. To learn more, please visit: unqork.com.
At Unqork, we are ignited by inclusive and thoughtful thinkers who aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo. We encourage you to apply!
The Impact U will make:
As a key leader in defining Unqork’s Developer Experience, you will have strategic and direct impact on delighting developers, accelerating productivity, and increasing the maintainability of no-code applications. Your team will drive the strategy, vision, and multiyear roadmap for developer productivity, security and governance products.
- You will report to our Platform Product Director
- Commit to your team’s Diversity, Equity and Inclusion goals created in our DEI Unqork Application
- Lead with customer-centric product strategy and roadmap for Unqork’s Developer Experience
- Lead collaboration with engineering, UX, marketing, legal, and other teams on cutting-edge technologies
- Drive the prioritized planning, execution and go-to-market strategy of key objectives with your direct reporting team of product managers
- Build, grow, and retain an excellent product management team to create a best-in-class development environment
- Understand the Low/No-Code ecosystem, markets, competition, and user requirements in-depth
What U bring:
- We seek someone with a strong product mindset and deep technical knowledge of the software development lifecycle. Someone who is passionate about developers and strives to simplify the complexities of building enterprise-grade software.
- Leadership and subject matter expertise in Product Management; you have spent 6+ years building world-class developer products
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Experience with Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) methodologies preferred
- 3+ Years of domain expertise with developer productivity tools, frameworks, and platforms
- Strong industry perspective that can help shape and evolve the Unwork developer experience to be a destination for talented developers
💻 Work from home with a remote-first community
🏝 Unlimited PTO (and the encouragement to use it)
📝 Student loan payback program
🏥 100% employer-covered medical, dental, and vision options available to you and your dependents
💸 Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
🏠 Monthly stipend toward your WFH setup, vacation, development and more
💰 Employer-sponsored 401(k) with contribution match
🏆 Free Peloton membership through UHC
📣 Robust DEI Program that compensates ERSG leaders for their efforts
🍼 16 weeks of Paid Parental Leave for all new parents
A few more things:
At Unqork we value DEI and every Unqorker focuses on a DEI organizational goal that is tied to their performance evaluation. All Unqorkers can actively measure and track the impact of their DEI initiatives through our custom DEI application.
The US base salary range, across all Unqork US locations, for this full-time position is $135,800 - $232,800 + bonus + equity + perks/benefits. An individual employee’s salary within the range provided above depends on a wide array of factors including, but not limited to, the working location, role, skillset and level of experience of such employee. Please note that the salary range reflects the base salary only, and does not include bonus, equity or perks/benefits.
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.
Something looks off?