Unqork is the leading Codeless as a Service platform that helps leading organizations build, deploy and manage complex software without having to think about code. Unqork created the codeless architecture standard – the future of software development that frees the world’s largest enterprises from the pitfalls of legacy code and allows them to focus on innovation to drive business and maintain a competitive edge. More than one third of Unqork’s corporate customers are in the Fortune 500, with a customer roster that includes Goldman Sachs, Marsh, Maimonides Medical Center and the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. To learn more, please visit: unqork.com.
At Unqork, we are ignited by inclusive and thoughtful thinkers who aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo. We encourage you to apply!
The Impact U will make:
- Report into our Director, Analytics
- Commit to your team's Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion goals created in our DEI Unqork Application while ensuring DEI is embedded in everything we do.
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis in understanding how our business customers interact with our platform and generate proactive insights to build the best in class no code platform
- Partner with cross function peers to implement and enhance the analytics roadmap
- Communicate and present data driven insights to the product and engineering peers
- Develop and monitor the KPIs for the platform teams
- Utilize Unqork to build no code based analytics apps
- Assist in furthering a data driven culture within the company
What U bring:
- BA/BS in Comp Science, Math, Physics, Engineering, Statistics discipline or equivalent experience
- 2+ years experience performing advanced analytics using structured and unstructured data.
- Experience communicating the results of analyses with cross functional teams to influence the strategy Proficiency in SQL, experience Python preferred
- Experience with at least one of key databases such as Oracle, Hadoop, Snowflake/Redshift, MySQL, MongoDB, etc
💻 Work from home with a remote-first community
🏝 Unlimited PTO (and the encouragement to use it)
📝 Student loan payback program
🏥 100% employer-covered medical, dental, and vision options available to you and your dependents
💸 Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
🏠 Monthly stipend toward your WFH setup, vacation, development and more
💰 Employer-sponsored 401(k) with contribution match
🏆 Free Peloton membership through UHC
📣 Robust DEI Program that compensates ERSG leaders for their efforts
🍼 16 weeks of Paid Parental Leave for all new parents
A few more things:
At Unqork we value DEI and every Unqorker focuses on a DEI organizational goal that is tied to their performance evaluation. All Unqorkers can actively measure and track the impact of their DEI initiatives through our custom DEI application.
The US base salary range, across all Unqork US locations, for this full-time position is $95,000 - $120,000 + bonus + equity + perks/benefits. An individual employee’s salary within the range provided above depends on a wide array of factors including, but not limited to, the working location, role, skillset and level of experience of such employee. Please note that the salary range reflects the base salary only, and does not include bonus, equity or perks/benefits.
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.
Something looks off?