Client Success Associate
Who we are
Healthcare is more confusing, more costly, and more complex than ever. Transcarent is a health and care experience company on a mission to empower Members to stay healthy by providing them with unbiased information, trusted guidance, and easy access to high value care where and when they need it. You will be part of a world-class team, supported by top tier investors like 7wireVentures and General Catalyst, and founded by a mission-driven team committed to transforming the health and care experience for all. We closed on our Series C funding in January 2022, raising our total funding to $298 million and enabling us to respond to the demand for rapid expansion of our offering.
Transcarent is committed to growing and empowering a diverse and inclusive community within our company. We believe that a team with diverse lived experiences, working together will strengthen our organization, and our ability to deliver "not just better but different" experiences for our members.
We are looking for teammates to join us in building our company, culture, and Member experience who:
- Put people first, and make decisions with the Member’s best interests in mind
- Are active learners, constantly looking to improve and grow
- Are driven by our mission to measurably improve health and care each day
- Bring the energy needed to transform health and care, and move and adapt rapidly
- Are laser focused on delivering results for Members, and proactively problem solving to get there
About this role
We’re looking for an entrepreneurial, enthusiastic individual to join our growing Client Success team. As a Client Success Associate, you will have the opportunity to work closely with Client Success leadership on a wide range of projects that support a seamless client experience that delivers robust financial and quality outcomes and high levels of client engagement, satisfaction and loyalty.
The ideal candidate will be a reliable self-starter, motivated by a challenging, fast-paced environment, a positive attitude and a process-focused approach with strong problem-solving skills and keen attention to detail.
What you'll do
- Support new business implementation through strong collaboration with internal team members to deliver a superior client experience to the employer, their employees and covered dependents
- Work alongside Account Executives to manage the client relationship at multiple levels
- Manage the process of approving and troubleshooting the client’s enrollment file, which will help decrease support tickets and increase patient satisfaction.
- Leverage Tableau and Power BI to report on utilization and patient satisfaction.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to support ongoing client campaigns
- Utilize Salesforce and Confluence pages to keep client records up-to-date
- Ability to organize, plan, prioritize and execute several deliverables simultaneously within time constraints
- Accountable for client loyalty and satisfaction, as measured by survey results, retention. and growth
- Manage the client renewal and buy up process for your book of business.
What we’re looking for
- 2 years experience in healthcare, digital health, SaaS, or other technology company under the Client Success or Account Management team
- Bachelor's Degree from a four-year college or university
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals and objectives
- Self-starter capable of working independently and organizing workflow to meet changing priorities, teams and deadlines
- Disciplined organizational skills and record-keeping in CRM system
- Proficiency in Excel (intermediate), PowerPoint and Salesforce
- Analytical skills and data driven mindset
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated listening skills that allow for effective leadership and team communications
- Highly detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Flexibility and agility to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Experienced with and able to effectively manage ambiguity
- Dedication and willingness to work hard under pressure and ability to meet deadlines
- Highly curious and willing to stretch, learn, develop and (at times) be uncomfortable
- Ability to quickly synthesize details and create order and process efficiencies that enable client growth and retention
Individual compensation packages are based on a few different factors unique to each candidate, including primary work location and an evaluation of a candidate’s skills, experience, market demands, and internal equity.
Salary is just one component of Transcarent's total package. All regular employees are also eligible for the corporate bonus program or a sales incentive (target included in OTE) as well as stock options.
Our benefits and perks programs include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Competitive 401(k) Plan with a generous company match
- Flexible Time Off/Paid Time Off, 12 paid holidays
- Protection Plans including Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, and Supplemental Insurance
- Mental Health and Wellness benefits
You must be authorized to work in the United States. Depending on the position we may have a preference to a specific location, but are generally open to remote work anywhere in the US.
Transcarent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out!
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply unless they meet 100% of the job criteria. While we have worked to consolidate the minimum qualifications for each role, we aren’t looking for someone who checks each box on a page; we’re looking for active learners and people who care about disrupting the current health and care with their unique experiences.
Something looks off?