Senior Program Manager, Synergy
Senior Program Manager, Synergy
Who We Are
TCGplayer, now a part of eBay, promotes and drives growth of our products and services by connecting a global community of millions of buyers with tens of thousands of retailers in a $25B global collectible hobby market. We relentlessly improve the exchange of things and thoughts that fuel passions, providing the most compelling destination and tools for collectible card game enthusiasts, sellers, and publishers in the U.S. Now we’re expanding our innovative products and services to the global $25B collectible hobby market.
This role is part of the Program Management office (PMO) team within eBay/TCGplayer Synergy Initiative. In this role, you will be responsible for managing sophisticated and highly cross-functional end-to-end programs across the eBay/TCGplayer Synergy initiative. The role entails working across domains at TCGplayer/eBay to develop detailed end-to-end plans, lead execution and communicate progress/issues to all levels.
Our team prides itself on a culture that fosters camaraderie, embraces diversity, and exudes passion. We are one of New York State’s 50 best employers and Fortune.com’s top 100 companies for women in the U.S.
Who You Are
A person with the abilities to develop and facilitate cross-functional core teams to deliver on scope, time, and budget while effectively communicating status and results to program stakeholders and sponsors across organizational levels, including the Executive Leadership Team. You have a proven program/project management background in ecommerce and a track record of working collaboratively, helping improve productivity and give the team a sense of purpose in the program.
Our ideal candidate is a creative, inspiring and driven team member who creates the structure, rigor, and accountability to manage a sophisticated global initiative.
Impact You Will Make Here
- Effectively develop and share organization-wide dashboards, tools, standards, and key performance indicator (KPI) metrics.
- Facilitate omnichannel, multi-disciplinary team communications including remote teamwork
- Manage projects with top-down oversight throughout the entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline
- Develop comprehensive project plans that merge business requirements with business goals and coordinate various managers and technical personnel during all project phases, from initial development through implementation
- Monitor projects progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide engagement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements
- Work with Product owners, Engineering, DevOps, QA and Design to facilitate and assist in scoping, requirements gathering, backlog management, dependency coordination, capacity planning, sprint and release management
- Assist the stakeholders and product managers in maintaining roadmaps and ensuring technical feasibility, capacity/resource allocation, risk analysis, inter-team, functions and department dependencies, and downstream impacts of changes or delays
- Use tools, cadences, and communication to effectively create and maintain visibility, track progress, escalate blockers, run sprint reports, collect metrics and drive relentless improvement
What You Bring To The Team
- A proven track record driving global initiatives from ideation to activation and delivering business results
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including an ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to build positive relationships internally and externally; an active listener and clear communicator; seeks win-win outcomes
- Knowledge of Agile or similar iterative methodologies as well as program lifecycles and traditional system development lifecycles
- Experience with collaboration, planning and project management tools (e.g. JIRA, Confluence, etc)
- Senior stakeholder leadership skills across all levels of hierarchy
- Ability to identify and develop operational processes to improve overall program execution, including simplifying/automating ways of working
- Ability to balance strategic focus with tactical implementation/execution
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient use of Google Office Suite (Docs, Sheets, and Slides)
- Strong process orientation and business acumen
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in program management in the technology sector coordinating large cross-organizational initiatives
- Proven experience leading and managing teams
- BA/BS degree, or equivalent work experience, required
What We Provide
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, TCGplayer & eBay offer a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs. Including maternal & paternal leave, paid sabbatical, and plans to help ensure your financial security today and in the years ahead because we know feeling financially secure during your working years and through retirement is important.
The pay range for this position at commencement of employment is expected in the range below.
$109,000 - $170,000
Base pay offered may vary depending on multiple individualized factors, including location, skills, and experience. The total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a target bonus and restricted stock units (as applicable) in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits (including 401(k) eligibility and various paid time off benefits, such as PTO and parental leave). Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment.
If hired, employees will be in an “at-will position” and the Company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, Company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
TCGplayer is the largest marketplace for trading card games in the world, with nearly 1 billion dollars in sales. Founded by Chedy Hampson & Ray Moore as a digital media platform within the collectible hobby space, we have grown from our initial roots working inside Syracuse-based hobby stores selling comic books, sports cards, CD’s, collectible cards, action figures, and tabletop games, into an expansive eCommerce marketplace that connects a global community of millions of buyers with tens of thousands of retailers. TCGplayer maintains the largest authoritative database of historical and current prices for the most popular trading card games, and this data powers and connects an entire industry of publishers, buyers, sellers, influencers & developers.
We have been ranked amongst New York State’s 50 best employers and Fortune.com’s top 100 companies for women in the U.S and certified a Great Place to Work by our employees 5 years in a row. Our entire team prides itself on creating a culture that fosters camaraderie, embraces diversity, and exudes passion. We believe every team member contributes to our success.
With the largest marketplace for collectible card games, in-store tools for local gaming stores and industry leading fulfillment center to deliver products from sellers to buyers, we bring our innovative technologies and customer focused approach to the $25B global collectibles hobby market.
Something looks off?