Sr. Manager, Marketing Operations
As the leader of marketing technology & data, we are actively seeking a strategic, solutions-oriented leader. You will help us manage all operational aspects by strategically managing our project pipeline and leading the development of more streamlined workflows. This role will have primary responsibility for building and evolving all marketing operational capabilities while partnering cross-functionally with internal stakeholders, as well as external agencies, vendors, and suppliers.
You will drive global strategy and implementation of marketing technology tools to support demand generation of Tanium’s B2B products. You will own and evolve the use of Marketing Automation, CRM, events, ABM, and other key tools in the B2B tech stack as well as marketing automation projects with our global internal stakeholders. You will also develop tracking methodologies and taxonomies to measure marketing performance, which informs and optimizes marketing investments in our channel strategy. You will develop a high-performing Demand Center of Excellence to support strategic marketing initiatives with expert tactical execution
What you’ll do:
- Develop, manage, and optimize automation program components
- Coach and lead a small team of skilled Marketing Operations professionals
- Manage marketing technology integrations projects
- Conduct A/B tests and conversion optimizations for webinars, events, etc.
- Assist with enriching and cleansing imported lists, database standardization and hygiene, as well as audit and properly segment for greater campaign execution
- Improve campaign efficiency, contact outreach, and effectiveness by segmenting and leveraging the marketing database
- Uncover opportunities to optimize conversion across the lead generation and sales funnel
- Advise and develop strategies and systems to support sales enablement materials and distribution
- Establish and continuously optimize scalable marketing processes that use best practices for campaign and lead
- Translate marketing use cases into process solutions
- Help to scale and mature Tanium’s marketing automation infrastructure including, routing, influence modeling, database management, data enrichment
- Collaborate with extended marketing teammates and partners across Tanium’s digital assets
- Implement and maintain CASL, GDPR and sanction rules into marketing practices
- Develop cross-functional contact preference center
- Act as Marketing privacy officer
We’re looking for someone with:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent industry experience required
- 10+ years of demonstrated experience managing a B2B marketing operations or demand generation function in a global organization.
- Ownership of a marketing technology stack, including enterprise marketing automation and CRM.
- Core tools: Marketo, RingLead, Full Circle Insights and Digital Source Tracker, ZoomInfo, 6Sense
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, global environment with great attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and able to lead and manage a team that coordinates across functions for innovative programs
- Other knowledge, skills and abilities preferred:
- Demonstrated ability to manage and develop team members
- Ability to effectively develop and build new functional and operational processes.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized, detail orientated.
- Strong management and project management skills
- Proven ability to troubleshoot problems/issues and respond accordingly
- Sound judgment and independent decision maker.
- Ability to negotiate with and manage vendors to deliver quality work on time and on budgt
Tanium, the industry’s only provider of converged endpoint management (XEM), leads the paradigm shift in legacy approaches to managing complex security and technology environments. Only Tanium protects every team, endpoint, and workflow from cyber threats by integrating IT, Operations, Security, and Risk into a single platform that delivers comprehensive visibility across devices, a unified set of controls, and a common taxonomy for a single shared purpose: to protect critical information and infrastructure at scale. Tanium has been named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for six consecutive years and ranks on Fortune’s list of the Best Large Workplaces in Technology. In fact, more than half of the Fortune 100 and the U.S. armed forces trust Tanium to protect people; defend data; secure systems; and see and control every endpoint, team, and workflow everywhere. That’s the power of certainty. Visit www.tanium.com and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
On a mission. Together.
At Tanium, we are stewards of a culture that emphasizes the importance of collaboration, respect, and diversity. In our pursuit of revolutionizing the way some of the largest enterprises and governments in the world solve their most difficult IT challenges, we are strengthened by our unique perspectives and by our collective actions.
We are an organization with stakeholders around the world and it’s imperative that the diversity of our customers and communities is reflected internally in our team members. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone feels they have opportunities to succeed and grow because we know that only together can we do great things.
Each of our team members has 5 days set aside as volunteer time off (VTO) to contribute to the communities they live in and give back to the causes they care about most.
What you’ll get
The annual base salary range for this full-time position is $105,000 to $310,000 This range is an estimate for what Tanium will pay a new hire. The actual annual base salary offered may be adjusted based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to, location, education, skills, training, and experience.
In addition to an annual base salary, team members will receive equity awards and a generous benefits package consisting of medical, dental and vision plan, family planning benefits, health savings account, flexible spending account, transportation savings account, 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match, life, accident and disability coverage, business travel accident insurance, employee assistance programs, disability insurance, and other well-being benefits.
Something looks off?