Affiliate Marketing Business Development Specialist
Who We Are:
BrandCycle Inc. is a premium publisher network that represents more than 4,000 bloggers, content creators and social media influencers who use short-form content and strategic deals to convert today’s shoppers. Our proprietary technology delivers exclusive affiliate and paid
campaigns to publishers in a streamlined, easy-to-use way. BrandCycle is integrated with 600 of the top brand affiliate programs, including Kate Spade, Coach, Macy’s, Old Navy, Wayfair, Carter’s and Nordstrom. In December 2021, BrandCycle was acquired by StackCommerce, the leader in commerce content for publishers.
Love recruiting influencers/publishers, using social media to generate revenue, and crushing your goals?
In this sales-focused role, we are seeking a versatile and dynamic recruitment specialist who can effectively manage our company’s influencer/publisher acquisition efforts. This person has to be both a visionary and implementer who will lead both our recruitment and activation strategy. The ideal candidate will collaborate with different teams to develop an acquisition game plan that drives brand awareness, grows our network of influencers, and increases BrandCycle revenue.
If you are a team player who displays a positive, professional attitude, is sales-oriented, and who knows and has established relationships in the influencer world, then you are the person we are looking for. Interest and passion for the affiliate marketing industry is a must!
This role is a contract to full time hire position.
What You'll Do:
- Conduct market research analysis on industry experts, competitors, target audience and users to form business development strategies.
- Responsible for hunting/prospecting and closing business at all revenue levels across influencer/publisher development.
- Grows and manages a balanced pipeline to achieve new revenue growth.
- Oversees negotiations and ensures profitability, operation, and on-boarding requirements are achieved.
- Generates new business leads for influencer/publisher partnerships throughout the sales cycle.
- Meets all KPI/Activity requirements as outlined by management.
- Reaches out to prospects through various communication channels, including email, social media, seo, paid search and direct messaging.
- Develops and delivers presentations and proposals to potential partners that align with our brand and marketing goals.
- Tracks and analyzes the success of acquisition campaigns and adjusts strategies as needed.
- Attends relevant events for networking and business purposes.
- Stays up-to-date with industry trends and best practices related to influencer marketing.
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field.
- 4+ years’ experience in a B2B sales environment, preferably in digital marketing, influencer marketing or affiliate marketing..
- Established connections in the affiliate and influencer industry is recommended.
- Proven business development and prospecting results
- Experience in lead generation and conversion.
- Strong negotiation, interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Strong analytical skills to track and report on the success of campaign efforts.
- Outstanding project management skills.
- Ability to multitask and work independently.
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
- Networking aptitude.
- Comfortable working virtually.
If you are passionate about influencer marketing and have a high success rate of identifying, acquiring and managing new influencer relationships, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
What to Expect:
- Intro Call: You’ll hop on a quick call with the hiring manager so we can get to know you better — and you can learn a little more about the role.
- Remote-Team Interview: You’ll be meeting with 2-3 team members on a video call. This is your chance to ask questions and see who this role interacts with on a daily basis.
- Final Video Call: This is a great opportunity to get to know our President or CEO over video.
- Offer: We send over an offer and you (hopefully) accept! Welcome to Stack!
Benefits + Perks:
As a company, we have a lot to offer for the right candidate:
- Competitive Compensation Package: Equity, 401(k) & Health Insurance
- Super Flex Time: Run errands as needed, just get your stuff done
- Unlimited Vacation: Take time to unwind
- Learning Budget: Dollars towards eLearning courses, eBooks, and more
- WFH Office: Home office stipend and internet dollars to set you up for success
By the numbers...
- We’ve paid our publisher and merchant partners $150+ million and counting!
- We’ve been a profitable business from day 1.
- We work with 1k+ media publishers including Mashable, TMZ, CNN, NY Post, & others.
- We’ve been a ‘BuiltinLA Best Place to Work in LA’ for 2 years straight.
- We’re currently a fully-remote team with 110 teammates. Are you next?
StackCommerce values a diverse workplace and strongly encourages people of color, LGBTQIA+, GNC, and NB individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support diverse cultures, perspectives, skills, and experiences within our workforce.
StackCommerce is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.
Something looks off?