CS Saas Product Manager
Posted on Monday, April 24, 2023
At Pleased, our mission is to please our clients and their customers. To achieve that, we offer an all-inclusive, easy-to-use, and affordable support software.
We’re looking for people who are passionate about our product and serving our clients. We retain our team members with a dynamic and flexible work life which empowers them to create value, and rewards them generously based upon their contribution.
As a Product Manager at Pleased. you will define and work on the digital roadmap for products used by millions of daily global users. You will collaborate with talented stakeholders across our remote-working organization to establish clear and measurable goals, and use generative research to create products that excite and engage our customers. In this role, you are expected to become an undisputed expert on your product and customer, and to ensure what goes on your product backlog is worth building.
Overseeing product strategy, partnering with development teams and leading the collaborative, dynamic planning process and prioritizing the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team, you would ensure business readiness of any new product release. You would manage the scope of projects from inception to closure and ensure delivery processes are efficient and cost effective.
Who We Are
Sporty Group is a consumer internet and technology business with an unrivalled sports media, gaming, social and fintech platform which serves millions of daily active users across the globe via technology and operations hubs across more than 10 countries and 3 continents.
The recipe for our success is to discover intelligent and energetic people, who are passionate about our products and serving our users, and attract and retain them with a dynamic and flexible work life which empowers them to create value and rewards them generously based upon their contribution.
We have already built a capable and proven team of 300+ high achievers from a diverse set of backgrounds and we are looking for more talented individuals to drive further growth and contribute to the innovation, creativity and hard work that currently serves our users further via their grit and innovation.
- Aligning product development goals and initiatives to company OKRs
- Evaluating new opportunities to ensure that what gets developed and delivered to our customers is the right product, and is both usable and desirable. You are expected to direct customer research and analysis initiatives to gain a deep understanding of customers needs, pain points, and behaviors and use this knowledge to create compelling business cases that demonstrate the value of your proposed product recommendations
- Growing and maintaining an understanding of our competitive landscape through regular research and analysis. You are expected to keep abreast of new policies, regulatory changes, as well as analyzing market trends, competitors, and industry developments to identify opportunities for growth and innovation
- Defining and communicating the product roadmap. You will be responsible for providing clear vision, strategy and regular updates on the plans and progress of your product initiatives to key business stakeholders. You are also expected to unite with your engineering and design teams, actively engaging them in understanding and contributing to the customer and business problems that we aim to solve, and prioritizing a product backlog for them to work from
- Collaborating with your engineering teams to translate product opportunities into clear, specific, and measurable requirements to ensure the timely delivery of high-quality working software. You are expected to prioritize a product backlog for them to work from, and to maintain a strong understanding of the technology and engineering process, ensuring that the final product meets the needs of the customer or business before its release
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with our Delivery Managers, Tech Leads and Product Managers to effectively coordinate dependencies between tasks, development teams or projects
- Collaborating with internal teams, specifically the marketing team, to develop comprehensive go-to-market plans and product positioning. You are expected to identify target customer segments and support the marketing team on developing messaging that positions the product in the minds of the target customer
- Defining and tracking key metrics to measure product performance and success. You are expected to continuously monitor and analyze your product and customer feedback, making necessary adjustments to the product as needed
- Providing training and mentorship to new and current team members on your areas of expertise and responsibility
- Experience making data-driven product decisions through user research and experimentation
- Demonstrable evidence of iterating and improving products based on feedback and performance data.A strong understanding of user-centered design principles
- The ability to influence within a fast-paced and distributed environment, and lead cross-functional planning and problem solving, particularly with engineering and design teams
- Experience defining and tracking OKRs or a similar goal-setting framework
- Excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills
- The ability to communicate clearly and efficiently in English
- Experience in achieving product market fit for emerging markets preferred
- Degree or Masters in a Business, Product or Technology discipline preferred
Quarterly and flash bonuses
Flexible working hours
Annual company holidays - we’re hoping to make it to Koh Samui in 2021!
Highly talented, dependable co-workers
Our team is small enough for you to be impactful
Our business is backed by established and successful businesses, offering stability and security to our employees
See more open positions at Sporty.com
Something looks off?