INT Commercial Talent Acquisition Sourcer
People & HR
Remote · United Kingdom
Posted on Monday, April 24, 2023
Our People & Talent department at Sporty is the beating heart of our operation. Working with us is challenging and rewarding, we offer great opportunities for good team fits. We aim to offer real value and benefit to our People and the Company. A proactive, positive working attitude and solutions driven mindset is essential to work in this lean and vital area of our organisation.
We are looking for a Commercial Talent Sourcer to join and work alongside our Commercial Talent Acquisition Manager and Talent team. In your role you will be responsible for supporting pipeline growth and help the growing team identify the best talent across our Commercial roles. To succeed in this position, you must have experience of direct sourcing methodologies and tools.
The Commercial Talent Sourcer will have an integral role in the Commercial Talent Teams overall success and you will have the opportunity to learn, grow and cultivate your career path at Sporty Group.
- Identifying the best commercial talent through inbound and outbound recruitment activities
- Search, identify, attract, and engage high calibre talent against specific briefs
- Responsible for managing applications and pipelines on our ATS efficiently
- Craft and post job descriptions across internal job boards, LinkedIn and other relevant channels for maximum engagement
- Conduct initial screening of potential candidates
- Build pipelines for future hiring needs
- Coordinating and arranging internal interviews immaculately across multiple timezones
- Deliver a world class candidate experience
- +1 years commercial sourcing marketing, business development, finance and/or operations positions in a tech first company (igaming recruitment experience highly desired)
- Demonstrable experience in pitching KPI targeted roles
- You will have experience managing competitive timelines in a fast paced environment
- Diverse experience across Commercial hiring
- Recent experience sourcing via LinkedIn
- Exposure to Senior and C-Level stakeholders
- Strong communication and collaboration skills are essential
- Outstanding written and verbal skills in English
- Operating to high performance principles (80:20)
- Ability to work independently in a fully remote environment
Quarterly and flash bonuses
Flexible working hours
28 days paid annual leave
Annual company retreat - we all went to Dubai in 2022 and are planning 2 more retreats for 2023!
Highly talented, dependable co-workers in a global, multicultural organisation
Our teams are small enough for you to be impactful
Our business is globally established and successful, offering stability and security to our Team Members
Our mission is to be an everyday entertainment platform for everyone
Our Operating Principles
1. Create Value for Users
2. Act in the Long-Term Interests of Sporty
3. Focus on Product Improvements & Innovation
4. Be Responsible
5. Preserve Integrity & Honesty
6. Respect Confidentiality & Privacy
7. Ensure Stability, Security & Scalability
8. Work Hard with Passion & Pride
Working at Sporty
The top-down mentality at Sporty is high performance based, meaning we trust you to do your job with an emphasis on support to help you achieve, grow and de-block any issues when they're in your way.
Generally employees can choose their own hours, as long as they are collaborating and doing stand-ups etc. The emphasis is really on results.
As we are a highly structured and established company we are able to offer the security and support of a global business with the allure of a startup environment. Sporty is independently managed and financed, meaning we don’t have arbitrary shareholder or VC targets to cater to.
We literally build, spend and make decisions based on the ethos of building THE best platform of its kind. We are truly a tech company to the core and take excellent care of our Team Members.
See more open positions at Sporty.com
Something looks off?