Industry Principal, Manufacturing - EMEA
Build the future of data. Join the Snowflake team.
Snowflake is actively seeking an Manufacturing Industry Principal to join our Industry Sales Go-to-Market team. In this role you will be responsible for working with our Field Sales teams to develop and close new business for targeted accounts within the Manufacturing vertical. You will act as a visionary and an innovative industry expert and have the opportunity to apply your successful track record of building, overseeing, and developing enterprise solution go-to-market strategies for all sub verticals in the Manufacturing industry.
Reporting to the Global Manufacturing Go-to-Market Head, you will collaborate closely with current and prospective customers acting as a trusted industry advisor to deeply understand their unique company challenges and goals.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL GET TO:
- Have direct involvement with our most strategic manufacturing accounts developing account strategies, building trusted relationships, and presenting Snowflake’s vision for the industry to a C-level audience
- Build strategic relationships with the manufacturing vertical ecosystem including customers, partners, and data providers
- Partner with the industry product and industry marketing teams to develop and drive a cohesive industry go-to-market strategy
- Collaborate to further strengthen the manufacturing industry’s enablement strategy within the organization, including leadership of “industry communities of practice”
- Collaborate with our industry product teams to prioritize and deliver industry-specific capabilities in future product roadmaps and drive Snowflake’s Manufacturing product vision into the market
- Partner with marketing teams to drive industry awareness and pipeline development
- Oversee account prioritization, solution and sales play creation to help educate and enable sales, sales engineers, pre-sales and customer success teams.
- Collaborate with partner and alliance teams to identify, recruit, and enable industry-specific system integrators and ISV partners
ON DAY ONE WE WILL EXPECT YOU TO HAVE
- 15+ years of industry experience working in or consulting for the Manufacturing industry, European Automotive industry a plus
- Be well-versed in the overall challenges and opportunities impacting the manufacturing industry
- Experience with manufacturing analytics development strongly preferred
- Experience working directly with C-level executives and an ability to quickly establish credibility with senior leadership
- Undergraduate degree, advanced degree preferred
- The ability to travel
Snowflake is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.
How do you want to make your impact?
Something looks off?