Enterprise Account Executive
Sales & Business Development
Adelaide SA, Australia · Remote
Posted on Monday, May 1, 2023
Build the future of data. Join the Snowflake team.
Due to growth plans across the entire APJ region, we are looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to join our team.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH:
- 10+ years of field sales experience preferred with an emphasis on data, data analytics, database (SQL & NoSQL), ETL, or business intelligence.
- Proven ability to independently manage, develop, and close new client relationships.
- A track record of pro-actively building business in the Australian Marketplace.
- Understanding of key industry trends across Energy, Retail and Manufacturing and more in Australia.
- Proven success in delivering consistent pipeline development and quota achievement.
- Experience determining customer requirements and presenting appropriate solutions..
- Pro-active, independent thinking and a high energy/positive attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and relationship management skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
- BA/BS preferred.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, and positive attitude with a passion for building customer relationships and closing new business opportunities. The Account Executive must have the confidence and ability to negotiate and close agreements with Clients and support new customers through our on-boarding process.
- You are driven to exceed performance objectives.
- You are excited about being positioned right in the middle of the exploding cloud based economy and to develop and maintain a highly desired knowledge of Snowflake’s solutions.
- You have an understanding of the Cloud application/computing space along with familiarity with data warehouse or analytic technologies.
- You are familiar with a solution-based approach to selling, have experience managing a complex sales process and possess excellent presentation and listening skills.
- You have superb organisation and contact management capabilities.
- You are driven to achieve your mission and you love bringing the team together to achieve results together.
Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
See more open positions at Snowflake
Something looks off?