Product Manager, Ads Signals (Attribution, Identity, Conversion)
Reddit is continuing to grow our teams with the best talent. This role is completely remote friendly and will continue to be after the pandemic.
We are seeking a product manager to join our Ads Measurement team within the Ads Monetization organization. The Ads Measurement team charter covers Signals, Identity, Attribution, Performance Measurement and 3rd party integrations. The Ads Signals PM will lead a portfolio of products and features across Reddit’s signals ingestion and signal quality initiatives and will be responsible for driving the conception, strategy and launch of Reddit-unique ad measurement experiences.
As Reddit's Ads Signals Product Manager you will apply your strong understanding of event ingestion and usage, your metrics fluency and expertise with data flows and pipelines, as well as your passion for advertising to build products that add value to Reddit's advertisers.
In addition to cross functional collaboration with the Ads Signals & Measurement Engineering teams, UX Design, Data Science and Product Marketing teams, you will also deeply collaborate with other PMs to shape our product roadmaps to ensure we deliver the best outcomes for our advertisers, users and Reddit’s business.
- Develop a deep empathy for advertiser needs and challenges
- Have a strong understanding of the ads ecosystem, including available signals and privacy rules
- Define, manage, and execute against a long-term product roadmap
- Build Signal products including Pixels, server-to-server APIs, and CDP integrations to onboard advertiser events for ads optimization and measurement.
- Build events/assets manager for advertisers to configure signal sources and manage/debug events.
- Onboard user's privacy choices to inform downstream systems on the usage of signals
- Solicit ideas and feedback, gather requirements, write specs, create wireframes and workflows, and coordinate cross-functionally
- Work closely with Targeting, Identity, Attribution, Optimization, Reporting and Vertical experience teams to leverage signals to power their products.
- Partner with Data Science, Engineering, Product Marketing, Sales, Solutions Engineering and UX & Design teams.
- 3+ years of product management experience and 2 years of ad tech experience
- Understanding of Ads ecosystem preferably in one of the areas such as Signals, Targeting, Attribution, Measurement or Optimization.
- Ability to initiate projects, execute against defined objectives, and communicate the results of analyses clearly and effectively
- Exceptional analytical, organizational, user research and communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with engineers, designers, product managers, data scientists, and other cross-functional teams
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field or equivalent years of experience
- Direct experience with event ingestion and usage (have worked on a product such as the Pixel, Conversions API, Events Manager and experience integrating with 3rd party measurement platforms in the past)
- Web development experience and understanding of browsers/web infrastructure.
- Comprehensive Health benefits
- 401k Matching
- Workspace benefits for your home office
- Personal & Professional development funds
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Vacation (please use them!) & Reddit Global Days Off
- 4+ months paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer time off
This job posting may span more than one career level.
In addition to base salary, this job is eligible to receive equity in the form of restricted stock units, and depending on the position offered, it may also be eligible to receive a commission. Additionally, Reddit offers a wide range of benefits to U.S.-based employees, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) program with employer match, generous time off for vacation, and parental leave. To learn more, please visit https://www.redditinc.com/careers/.
To provide greater transparency to candidates, we share base pay ranges for all US-based job postings regardless of state. We set standard base pay ranges for all roles based on function, level, and country location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including, skills, depth of work experience and relevant licenses/credentials, and may vary from the amounts listed below.
The base pay range for this position is: $157,400 - $236,100.
Something looks off?