United States · Remote
Posted on Thursday, May 4, 2023
As Software Engineer, you will play a key role in the development and support of our Salesforce Platform. Specific duties will be to align business strategy with software solutions; propose, design, and code software solutions to address complex business needs; oversee technical and procedural documentation required; lead complex problem solving; provide technical guidance and support to colleagues and solution development; and display an innovative approach to apply modern principles, methodologies, and tools to advance business initiatives and capabilities. This is a 100% remote position, with occasional travel required to the Qcells office locations in Irvine CA or San Francisco CA.
- Lead the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of systems and solutions.
- Collaborate with cross-segment functional teams, product managers, and domain SMEs to understand needs and develop solutions that align with established principles and standards.
- Assume the ownership from development to Production rollout using software development approaches from Waterfall to Agile, including test-driven development.
- Evaluate and conduct POC's for emerging technologies as they relate to general technical and data capabilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science plus 3 to 5 years of experience in software development for the financial services industry.
- Hands on experience with databases, data modeling, writing and debugging SQL and PL/SQL code, ETL tool, Shell scripting, business intelligence tools, object-oriented programming language for data processing.
- Experience with modern build strategies, continuous integration, unit testing, and automated integration tests. Continuous delivery experience preferred.
- Experience working with Jira and Confluence in an agile environment.
- Creative problem-solver; takes a high level of initiative, has a strong sense of personal accountability to always follow through.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new tools and technologies quickly.
- Passionate about offering scalable solutions and providing excellent customer service.
- Effective communication skills to interact with various stakeholders and senior management.
Physical, Mental, & Physical Demands
To comply with the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 the essential physical, mental and environmental requirements for this job are listed below. These are requirements normally expected to perform regular job duties. Incumbent must be able to successfully perform all of the functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Standing: 20% of time
Sitting: 70% of time
Walking: 10% of time
Pulling: up to 10 Pounds
Pushing: up to 10 Pounds
Carrying: up to 10 Pounds
Lifting: up to 10 Pounds
Agility (F = Frequently, O = Occasionally, N = Never)
Dexterity (F = Frequently, O = Occasionally, N = Never)
See more open positions at Qcells
Something looks off?