(US) Sr. Talent Partner - Learning & Development
People & HR
United States · Remote
Posted on Tuesday, May 16, 2023
For more than 20 years, PointClickCare has been the backbone of senior care. We’ve amassed the richest senior care dataset making our market density untouchable and our connections to the healthcare ecosystem exponentially more powerful than those of any other platform.
With Collective Medical & Audacious Inquiry, we’ve become the most expansive, full-continuum care collaboration network, offering care teams immediate, point-of-care access to deep, real-time insights at every stage of a patient’s journey.
As a collaborative and driven professional, the Sr. Talent Partner is responsible for designing, developing, implementing, facilitating, and evaluating learning projects and programs for assigned Business Function portfolio. This includes the design and development of engaging and impactful multi-modal learning and performance solutions and experiences that are aligned with the business strategies and identified goals and objectives for their assigned business functions. This individual must be agile, dynamic, and innovative to adapt to our environment of rapid change. The client groups for this Sr. Talent Partner include Customer Operations, Chief Medical Officer, Strategy, Life Sciences, Government Affairs, Federal/Strategy Advisory, Marketing, Finance, OCIO, Legal & HR.
This role will provide the opportunity to oversee numerous Learning initiatives at PointClickCare, including:
- In partnership with the HR Strategic Business Partners, identify and prioritize learning needs of specific employee segments, conduct skills assessments to identify specific learning needs, and recommend learning solutions for knowledge-gap and performance related problems.
- Conduct learning needs analysis and evaluate business unit’s overall learning requirements, business objectives, desired results, and constraints.
- Ability to act as a learning content curator. The learning content curator will identify the most relevant information for a specific group of target audience and contextualize and organize it before presenting it to them. The learning content curator makes relevant data readily available to learners, sparing learners the need to hunt around for content or read through mountains of irrelevant information to find what they need. In short – a learning content curator can identify the best information for the organization and provide context and order to it.
- Investigate available learning methods and procedures to determine the most effective manner by which to meet specific learning needs (i.e., facilitator-led, virtual synchronous, virtual asynchronous, online learning, blended learning, resource guides etc.).
- Work collaboratively with business SMEs where required to gather or vet content.
- Create instructional design documents for review and sign off by all stakeholders.
- Utilize a wide variety of educational technologies to develop meaningful learning experiences
- Design and development include: change management, communication, pre/post activities and evaluation tools, adhering to adult learning principles, instructional design methodologies and an Agile learning development model (SAM/Llama)
- Assess learning program participants for knowledge and behavior changes as required.
- Analyze and recommend process improvements for team processes and procedures.
- Coordinate with the HR team and external vendors to plan and schedule learning/educational interventions.
- Recommend and coordinate updates to existing learning materials for continuous improvement of course content and program delivery techniques.
- Continually build a knowledge base of current and emergent educational technology trends, innovations, industry standards and best practices to ensure learning offerings continue to engage all learners.
The ideal candidate will have proven success demonstrating the following competencies:
- Advanced analytical, collaboration, interpersonal, and influencing skills.
- Advanced skills in building relationships, presentation, group facilitation, and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Advanced skills in multi-tasking, priority setting, organization, risk management, project planning, and project management.
- Advanced skills in applying a holistic view to performance problems, identifying root causes, and recommending learning solutions as required.
- Demonstrated experience in quality assurance testing of learning solutions.
- Demonstrated experience with both the instructional design and development of multi-channel (i.e., Classroom, eLearning, virtual synchronous or asynchronous, role plays, simulations, games, videos, job aid, blended, other digital) solutions in alignment with adult learning theories and instructional design methodologies.
- Strong knowledge of current and emergent trends in learning design and development
- Some ability to develop content into engaging and accessible solutions for multichannel delivery including classroom, online courses, synchronous/asynchronous, virtual, simulations, webpages, videos, games, social platforms, mobile and print.
- Strong ability to conduct quality assurance testing of multichannel solutions against instructional design standards.
- Intermediate ability using Articulate 360 products including Rise & Storyline.
- Basic ability to develop SharePoint sites using SharePoint Designer and SharePoint workflows.
- Advanced ability using Microsoft Office Products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Knowledge of other applications such as and the Adobe Master Creative Suite, Audacity, Camtasia, Canva, Miro, SnagIt, Visme, Vyond, Zoom and other educational technology tools an asset
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, establish priorities, organize, and plan work.
- Superior interpersonal, presentation, group facilitation, and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
- Ability to produce in a fast-paced environment, remain flexible, and adapt to shifting priorities.
- University degree in Adult Learning, Instructional Design, Instructional Technology, Educational Technologies, or related field.
- 5+ years’ experience in adult learning, instructional design and learning development of interactive, blended learning and performance solutions using multi-modal delivery methods.
- CTDP certification, CPTD certification, or Learning Guild membership an asset.
- Ability to thrive within a fast-paced, entrepreneurial culture.
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact email@example.com should you require any accommodations.
PointClickCare is committed to Information Security. By applying to this position, if hired, you commit to following our information security policies and procedures and making every effort to secure confidential and/or sensitive information.
See more open positions at PointClickCare
Something looks off?