(Canada) Sr. Revenue Analyst (6 Month Contract)
Remote · Mississauga, ON, Canada
Posted on Friday, May 12, 2023
For more than 20 years, PointClickCare has been the backbone of senior care. We’ve amassed the richest senior care dataset making our market density untouchable and our connections to the healthcare ecosystem exponentially more powerful than those of any other platform.
With Collective Medical & Audacious Inquiry, we’ve become the most expansive, full-continuum care collaboration network, offering care teams immediate, point-of-care access to deep, real-time insights at every stage of a patient’s journey.
(Contract through end of November 2023)
Reporting to the Director of Revenue Analysis, the Sr. Revenue (Accounting) Analyst will support the end-to-end reporting of all revenue streams and the surrounding processes, including reconciliations, internal controls and operationalizing the revenue flow. This role will engage with all parts of the revenue cycle – from Sales to Billings/AR. This role is for someone who wants to be at the intersection between accounting and operations. The role will also support our systems and process transformation projects in the Order to Cash process. The successful candidate is able to focus on details and the big picture, be curious and learn quickly, communicate effectively and work collaboratively inside and outside of Finance.
- Perform month-end close procedures for revenue process.
- Prepare journal entries and reconciliations for revenue, deferred revenue, accounts receivable and analysis of credit memos.
- Perform variance analysis.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance to key internal controls and ASC606 in the revenue processes. Interprets and applies corporate financial and technical accounting policies.
- Support in the year end audit process.
- Partner with cross-functional business partners to implement best practices, automation, and continuous process improvements to streamline real time financial data.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to determine and develop processes to support revenue recognition impacts for operations; such as (but not limited to) launching new products, changes in contract terms, deviations from standard billings.
- Collaborate with AR/Billing team to ensure revenues are properly captured through the billing process and identify/minimize revenue leakage points.
- Collaborate with the FP&A team to support the monthly revenue reporting, the annual budgeting process and monthly forecasting/reforecasting process.
- Assist in special projects.
Required Experience and Personal Attributes:
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance required.
- CPA Preferred (or working towards CPA designation).
- 3+ year’s related experience in SAAS, with a strong technical knowledge of GAAP.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required to interface cross-functionally with all levels of the organization.
- Self-starter with the ability to operate in a fast paced, rapidly evolving, data driven environment.
- Working knowledge of ERP systems; Experience with NetSuite, Salesforce, and/or comparable financial software and reporting tools a strong plus.
- Passionate about driving continuous improvement in yourself and within your function.
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently while maintaining a high degree of accuracy and meeting tight deadlines.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, with the ability to work with large sets of data. SQL experience is a plus.
- Team Player with strong interpersonal skills and sound business judgement.
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you require any accommodations.
PointClickCare is committed to Information Security. By applying to this position, if hired, you commit to following our information security policies and procedures and making every effort to secure confidential and/or sensitive information.
See more open positions at PointClickCare
Something looks off?