Manager, Financial Business Applications (Netsuite)
PagerDuty is seeking a Manager, Financial Business Applications (Netsuite) to join our diverse, customer-focused team! As a Manager, Financial Business Applications (Netsuite), you will be responsible for managing and supporting the PagerDuty’s financial systems. In this role, you will manage and prioritize all business requirements from various Financial, Product and Revenue teams and do what once they are prioritized?. This role will be a critical cross-functional leader, enabling the systems involved in Financial projects, implementations, troubleshooting, and making improvements and enhancement recommendations to drive PagerDuty’s business applications.
- Lead an IT team that develops and implements financial system initiatives from inception to launch, providing requirements, documentation, implementation, user testing support, and change management.
- Define and document detailed functional requirements for workflow automations and integrations to NetSuite.
- Develop the strategy and roadmap for an ERP implementation and migration, driving alignment with cross-functional stakeholders on priorities and approach, and answer clarifying questions as needed.
- Lead business, accounting and workflows process improvements for various segments across the business, including: finance, accounting, revenue, sales ops, procurement, tax, audit, and security.
- Perform regular system analysis to identify gaps and ensure proper access and financial accounting controls; Build, develop and test detailed scripted customized solutions and prototypes.
- Collaborate cross functionally to implement & manage NetSuite integrations.
- Keep up-to-date with NetSuite functionality, new technology & coding standards. Identifying and recommending other key technologies to support and improve the business processes across the entire finance organization.
- Perform integrity testing of system upgrades and development releases prior to migration to production;
- Document business objectives, use cases, business requirements, system specifications, workflows, and process documentation;
- Fill functional lead or system expert roles on production and sandbox NetSuite environments and related systems; Develop and maintain workflows and processes in NetSuite to optimize the platform; Be responsible for the change management and release process of NetSuite enhancements and development.
- Partner with business teams to build out requirements for new processes that incorporate IT security best practices; Maintain documentation for integrations and other customizations.
- Ensure proper change management and compliance with security, regulatory, and audit requirements.
- Maintaining systems controls aligning with SOX IT general controls.
- 7+ year's experience developing ERP customizations and integrations, including 5+ years on NetSuite including the Netsuite SuiteCloud Developer Certification.
- 2+ years successfully managing, coaching and mentoring a technical team.
- A BS in computer science, information systems, MIS, finance, accounting, or equivalent work experience
- In-depth knowledge of Suitescripts, Suitecloud, and Suite Analytics is a must.
- Must have prior Implementation experience of ARM, FAM module, and Multibook and reconciliation functionalities in Netsuite.
- Strong understanding and working experience with Finance and Accounting areas (Quoting, Revenue management, Record to Report, Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Reconciliations, etc.)
- Experience with IT security audits such as SOC2, ISO27001, SOX, etc.
- The individual must be able to partner with Product Owners and conduct accurate feasibility analysis, develop optimal solutions, and recommend industry best practices with respect to Netsuite usage; Ability to document the Technical specifications and follow clearly established operating models.
- Accounting and or IT background: including knowledge of internal controls and how they are applied within financial applications, is a plus.
- The proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision and the ability to perform and oversee complex tasks and prioritize multiple tasks based on overall strategic goals.
- Experience with relational databases and SQL & ETL/integration tools is a plus.
- SQL, Python, Bash Scripting, etc skills and familiarity with database concepts are a plus.
- Perform hands-on coding work on projects as needed; Own the full application customization and scripting roadmap and deliver required customizations.
The base salary range for this position is 113,000 - 155,000 CAD. This role may also be eligible for bonus, commission, equity, and/or benefits.
Our base salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range, which is subject to change based on primary work location, reflects the minimum and maximum base salary we expect to pay newly hired employees for the position. Within the range, we determine pay for an individual based on a number of factors including market location, job-related knowledge, skills/competencies and experience.
Your recruiter can share more about the specific offerings for this role, as well as the salary range for your primary work location during the hiring process.
Not sure if you qualify?
Apply anyway! We extend opportunities to a broad array of candidates, including those with diverse workplace experiences and backgrounds. Whether you're new to the corporate world, returning to work after a gap in employment, or simply looking to take the next step in your career path, we are excited to connect with you.
Where we work
PagerDuty currently has offices in Atlanta, Lisbon, London, San Francisco, Sydney, Tokyo, and Toronto, with remote opportunities in those cities and Chile. We offer a hybrid, flexible workplace, while also providing ample opportunities for in-person and virtual connection with your fellow Dutonians.
How we work
Our values are deeply embedded in how we operate and the people we bring on board. You will see our values ingrained in how we support our customers, collaborate with our colleagues, develop our products and foster an inclusive and empathetic work culture.
- Champion the Customer | Put users first to design great products and experiences.
- Run Together | Build strong teams that amplify our impact on users.
- Take the Lead | Disrupt and invent to be the first choice for users.
- Ack + Own | Take ownership and action to deliver more efficiently to users.
- Bring Your Self | Bring your best self to build empathy and trust with users.
What we offer
One way we ensure our employees are inspired to do their best is through a comprehensive total rewards approach that supports them and their loved ones. As a global organization, our programs are competitive with industry standards and aligned with local laws and regulations.
Your package may include:
- Competitive salary and company equity
- Comprehensive benefits package from day one
- Flexible work arrangements
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Program)
- Retirement or pension plan
- Paid parental leave - up to 22 weeks for pregnant parent, up to 12 weeks for non-pregnant parent (some countries have longer leave standards and we comply with local laws)
- Generous paid vacation time
- Paid holidays and sick leave
- Paid volunteer time off - 20 hours per year
- Bi-annual company-wide hack weeks
- Mental wellness programs
- Dutonian Wellness Days & Midyear Wellness Week - scheduled company-wide paid days off in addition to PTO and scheduled holidays
HibernationDuty - a week each year when everyone at PagerDuty, with the exception of a small, coverage crew, is asked to take a much needed break to truly disconnect and recharge
PagerDuty, Inc. (NYSE:PD) is a leader in digital operations management. In an always-on world, organizations of all sizes trust PagerDuty to help them deliver a better digital experience to their customers, every time. Teams use PagerDuty to identify issues and opportunities in real time and bring together the right people to fix problems faster and prevent them in the future. Notable customers include Cisco, Cox Automotive, DoorDash, Electronic Arts, Genentech, Shopify, Zoom and more.
Led by CEO Jennifer Tejada, two-thirds of the PagerDuty board is classified as non-white, with women making up nearly half of all board members. We strive to build a more equitable world by investing 1% each of company equity, product, and employee volunteer time.
PagerDuty is Great Place to Work-certified™, a Fortune Best Place to Work for Women, and a top rated product on TrustRadius and G2.
Go behind-the-scenes @pagerdutylife on Instagram.
PagerDuty is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. PagerDuty does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.
PagerDuty is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application process. Should you require accommodation, please email email@example.com and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
PagerDuty uses the E-Verify employment verification program.
Something looks off?