FP&A Manager - Product & Development Group
PagerDuty is building-out its global Finance function and is looking to recruit an experienced FP&A Manager to help drive a comprehensive finance program around the Company’s global business reporting, forecasting & planning and decision support. This role will have high visibility to the business as it will support our Product and Development group which will include Engineering, Product and Security teams.
- Build out strategic partnership with business leaders in ProdDev (Engineering, Product and Security), contributing to scalable growth strategies, mid and long-range planning.
- Develop, analyze, and interpret financial and operating results and information; improve forecast accuracy and visibility.
- Identify and measure the Key Performance Indicators in ProdDev that drive the effectiveness of capital and resource allocations, as well as cost drivers.
- Present insights into competitive, financial, and operational issues.
- Develop, refine and implement frameworks for effective investment decision making, such as ROI and payback.
- Lead the Accounting / FP&A monthly close process for ProdDev by coordinating with cross-functional global teams and ensuring timely and accurate financial reporting.
- Must have 5+ years financial analysis experience preferably in a SaaS or high growth environment, investment bank, consulting, or public accounting..
- Demonstrated track record of providing executive and senior leadership level FP&A partnership.
- Strong presentation and executive communication skills.
- Excellent analysis and modeling skills.
- In-depth experience with financial statement analysis and mastery of corporate finance concepts.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to multitask; an independent / flexible problem solver who thrives in a fast paced work environment.
- B.S. in Finance or Accounting, or equivalent; MBA and/or CPA preferred.
- Expert Excel skills and deep ERP experience.
- Netsuite, Anaplan, Looker/Tableau a plus.
- Exceptional interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively lead projects and effectively prioritize
The base salary range for this position is 120,000 - 183,000 USD. This role may also be eligible for bonus, commission, equity, and/or benefits.
Our base salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range, which is subject to change based on primary work location, reflects the minimum and maximum base salary we expect to pay newly hired employees for the position. Within the range, we determine pay for an individual based on a number of factors including market location, job-related knowledge, skills/competencies and experience.
Your recruiter can share more about the specific offerings for this role, as well as the salary range for your primary work location during the hiring process.
Not sure if you qualify?
Apply anyway! We extend opportunities to a broad array of candidates, including those with diverse workplace experiences and backgrounds. Whether you're new to the corporate world, returning to work after a gap in employment, or simply looking to take the next step in your career path, we are excited to connect with you.
Where we work
PagerDuty currently has offices in Atlanta, Lisbon, London, San Francisco, Sydney, Tokyo, and Toronto, with remote opportunities in those cities and Chile. We offer a hybrid, flexible workplace, while also providing ample opportunities for in-person and virtual connection with your fellow Dutonians.
How we work
Our values are deeply embedded in how we operate and the people we bring on board. You will see our values ingrained in how we support our customers, collaborate with our colleagues, develop our products and foster an inclusive and empathetic work culture.
- Champion the Customer | Put users first to design great products and experiences.
- Run Together | Build strong teams that amplify our impact on users.
- Take the Lead | Disrupt and invent to be the first choice for users.
- Ack + Own | Take ownership and action to deliver more efficiently to users.
- Bring Your Self | Bring your best self to build empathy and trust with users.
What we offer
One way we ensure our employees are inspired to do their best is through a comprehensive total rewards approach that supports them and their loved ones. As a global organization, our programs are competitive with industry standards and aligned with local laws and regulations.
Your package may include:
- Competitive salary and company equity
- Comprehensive benefits package from day one
- Flexible work arrangements
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Program)
- Retirement or pension plan
- Paid parental leave - up to 22 weeks for pregnant parent, up to 12 weeks for non-pregnant parent (some countries have longer leave standards and we comply with local laws)
- Generous paid vacation time
- Paid holidays and sick leave
- Paid volunteer time off - 20 hours per year
- Bi-annual company-wide hack weeks
- Mental wellness programs
- Dutonian Wellness Days & Midyear Wellness Week - scheduled company-wide paid days off in addition to PTO and scheduled holidays
HibernationDuty - a week each year when everyone at PagerDuty, with the exception of a small, coverage crew, is asked to take a much needed break to truly disconnect and recharge
PagerDuty, Inc. (NYSE:PD) is a leader in digital operations management. In an always-on world, organizations of all sizes trust PagerDuty to help them deliver a better digital experience to their customers, every time. Teams use PagerDuty to identify issues and opportunities in real time and bring together the right people to fix problems faster and prevent them in the future. Notable customers include Cisco, Cox Automotive, DoorDash, Electronic Arts, Genentech, Shopify, Zoom and more.
Led by CEO Jennifer Tejada, two-thirds of the PagerDuty board is classified as non-white, with women making up nearly half of all board members. We strive to build a more equitable world by investing 1% each of company equity, product, and employee volunteer time.
PagerDuty is Great Place to Work-certified™, a Fortune Best Place to Work for Women, and a top rated product on TrustRadius and G2.
Go behind-the-scenes @pagerdutylife on Instagram.
PagerDuty is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. PagerDuty does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.
PagerDuty is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application process. Should you require accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
PagerDuty uses the E-Verify employment verification program.
Something looks off?