Product Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications, Product
New York, NY, USA · Remote
Posted on Saturday, April 22, 2023
Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing, the Product Marketing Manager will assist in binding our product strategy to the tactics we need to achieve success in sales and marketing and to achieve results. You will promote awareness, adoption, and education to our prospects, customers, analysts, and internal team members regarding our product offerings and feature sets. All of Olo's openings are open for remote workers that are US based.
What You'll Do
- Develop positioning, messaging, competitive differentiation, pricing and, packaging strategy for product suite
- Lead go-to-market strategies and campaigns that promote awareness and adoption of products and features that align to Olo’s overall strategy to be the engine of hospitality
- Oversee how the products are advertised, discussed in press releases, represented in white papers, and seen by the public
- Partner with Product Management to develop product briefs that go through the product development cycle detailing scope, goals and overall direction of product
- Be the product roadmap subject matter expert with a deep understanding of the market, competitors, and market needs with an emphasis on understanding the buyers and users of our products
- Collaborate with Product Management, Design, Engineering, Sales, Sales Engineering, Marketing, and Customer Success to push product innovation to match market and customer needs
- Perform sales and marketing enablement (i.e. training and educating these teams on the go-to-market plan, value propositions, positioning, messaging, and differentiation)
- Work with Marketing team members on product campaigns, customer segmentation, and overall campaigns calendar
- Orchestrate execution of all product communications including collateral, web content, email announcements and campaigns and content
- Engage with Olo’s customers to develop compelling case studies that showcase the product value proposition in action
- Manage product ratings and reviews on external sites such as G2, Capterra and TrustRadius to properly reflect the value of Olo’s products via customer advocates
- Work with Product Management to track performance and adoption rates of Olo's products to provide ongoing improvement plans
What We'll Expect From You
- 3+ years of proven experience in product marketing leadership for a growth-stage software technology company
- 2+ years of experience in a market-facing role (e.g. delivering presentations to customers and prospects, conducting competitor analysis and market research)
- Excellent project management skills working cross functionally to achieve goals
- Experience in product marketing for a growth-stage company
- Experience with SaaS platforms for enterprise clients
- Return on investment-tracking skills and ongoing management of indicators
- Experience developing and launching marketing materials that promote broad-reaching awareness of products and features
Olo is the engine of hospitality powering the restaurant industry's digital transformation. As a leading open SaaS platform, we enable over 600 restaurant brands to jointly reach 85 million connected guests across approximately 84,000 locations. More than two million orders per day run on Olo's platform, allowing brands to maximize the convergence of digital and brick-and-mortar operations while raising the bar on hospitality. The result: brands do more with less and make every guest feel like a regular. With integrations to over 300 technology partners, our customers can build digital experiences with the largest and most flexible restaurant commerce ecosystem on the market. You have likely used Olo and not even known it! Learn more at olo.com.
We’re remote-friendly. Since 2015, we have been evolving our culture to continue to support a more distributed workforce and now over 75% of our team works remotely across the U.S. If you're in the New York City area, you can choose to work remotely or from Olo's headquarters, located in Tribeca.
We offer great benefits, such as 20 days of paid time off, 10 separate sick days, 11 holidays plus year-end closure, fully paid health, dental and vision care premiums, a 401k match, remote-office stipend, company equity, a generous parental leave plan, volunteer time off, gift matching policy, and more!
Our best estimate of the compensation range for this opportunity is $120k-135k annually, depending on the experience you bring and your location. We look forward to discussing your salary expectations and our full total rewards offerings throughout the interview process.
We encourage you to apply!
We value diversity. At Olo, we know a diverse and inclusive team makes our workplace better. Don't meet every single qualification in the job description? Market data shows that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, that is free from discrimination and harassment; this allows us to make better decisions and better serve the communities we’re a part of. So if you're excited about this role but your previous experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
All applicants receive consideration for employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you require further accommodations or have questions regarding accessibility, please contact us at email@example.com.
See more open positions at Olo
Something looks off?