Manager of Analytics, Reimbursement & Billing
Responsible for providing the technical expertise necessary to forecast and track reimbursement from either government or commercial sponsored programs, fulfill various reporting requirements, conduct necessary analysis and recommendations to maximize cash collection performance.
- Develop appropriate monthly, quarterly and YoY dashboards to evaluate payer collection performance and trends.
- Analyze accounts receivable and cash collection trends and identify project opportunities
- Develop and present business cases for project prioritization.
- Identify appropriate technology solutions to support continued improved cash collection performance.
- Manage projects, collaborating, as appropriate, with the entire organization (Sales, Client Service, Finance, Coding, IT, Operations, Billing Operations) to drive improved cash collections.
- Set targets for improved cash collections and report actual performance against these targets; continue to monitor performance for process control.
- Stay current with developing payer coverage and administrative policy changes that could have an impact on payer cash collections, and develop appropriate responses and plans to mitigate these risks.
- This role works with PHI on a regular basis both in paper and electronic form and will have an access to various technologies to access PHI (paper and electronic) in order to perform the job.
- Employee must complete training relating to HIPAA/PHI privacy, General Policies and Procedure Compliance training and security training as soon as possible but not later than the first 30 days of hire.
- Must maintain a current status on Natera’s training requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree required in business or related field; MBA a plus.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in data analytics
- Significant knowledge of and experience with healthcare service provider revenue cycle required. Genetic testing or laboratory diagnostic experience, a plus.
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools, such as QlikView, Power BI.
- Expert knowledge of Data Warehouses, Analysis Services, SQL Server, WinSQL or other SQL applications required.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Access, Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Pivot, Accounting Software, and general working knowledge of Internet for business use. Demonstrated ability to learn new accounting software.
- Expertise in healthcare industry preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Expertise in government and private payer reimbursement requirements required.
- Proven record of successfully finding and positively impacting healthcare service provider cash flow through a disciplined business approach of monitoring payer denials, general allowed amount trends, and patient receivables, and then developing innovative and collaborative solutions to drive improved performance.
- Experience developing cash collection improvement strategies in both a contracted and non-contracted payer environment.
- Excellent analytic and project management skills.
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills.
- The role will require interaction with a wide range of fellow employees, senior leaders, as well as external auditors and experts.
- Maintain a high standard of discipline and professionalism.
- Ability to think creatively and initiate new ideas or solutions to business issues.
- Independence of thought and sound judgment relating to business needs.
- Demonstrated commitment, self-motivation, and drive.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and the ability to sell the business reason for the change.
- Act as an agent of change while maintaining appropriate level of independence.
- Ability to work in a fast-past, competing deadline driven environment.
Natera™ is a global leader in cell-free DNA (cfDNA) testing, dedicated to oncology, women’s health, and organ health. Our aim is to make personalized genetic testing and diagnostics part of the standard of care to protect health and enable earlier and more targeted interventions that lead to longer, healthier lives.
The Natera team consists of highly dedicated statisticians, geneticists, doctors, laboratory scientists, business professionals, software engineers and many other professionals from world-class institutions, who care deeply for our work and each other. When you join Natera, you’ll work hard and grow quickly. Working alongside the elite of the industry, you’ll be stretched and challenged, and take pride in being part of a company that is changing the landscape of genetic disease management.
WHAT WE OFFER
Competitive Benefits - Employee benefits include comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans for eligible employees and their dependents. Additionally, Natera employees and their immediate families receive free testing in addition to fertility care benefits. Other benefits include pregnancy and baby bonding leave, 401k benefits, commuter benefits and much more. We also offer a generous employee referral program!
For more information, visit www.natera.com.
Natera is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace environment, and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Inclusive collaboration benefits our employees, our community and our patients, and is critical to our mission of changing the management of disease worldwide.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable laws.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents.
Please be advised that Natera will reach out to candidates with a @natera.com email domain ONLY. Email communications from all other domain names are not from Natera or its employees and are fraudulent. Natera does not request interviews via text messages and does not ask for personal information until a candidate has engaged with the company and has spoken to a recruiter and the hiring team. Natera takes cyber crimes seriously, and will collaborate with law enforcement authorities to prosecute any related cyber crimes.
For more information:
- BBB announcement on job scams
- FBI Cyber Crime resource page
Something looks off?