Senior Product Analyst II
The worldwide data management software market is massive (IDC forecasts it to be $138 billion by 2026!). At MongoDB we are transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
The Senior Product Analyst will play a meaningful role in further developing our rapidly growing Data Analytics function. Partnering with stakeholders across Product Management, Engineering and Analytics teams, as well as with other teams around the business, this role will surface key insights to drive business decision making. This role requires someone with strong analytical and technical skills, and who is comfortable partnering with stakeholders at all levels of the organization and across multiple functional areas in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
This role can be based out of our Dublin office or remotely in the EMEA region.
- Develop a deep understanding of what types of features and products customers are using across different stages of their MongoDB lifecycle, find pain points, and conduct deep-dives to provide actionable recommendations that improve the customer experience
- Define KPIs and diagnostic metrics that help improve the user experience
- Surface insights to drive executive decision making across the business
- Create measurement frameworks to measure the success of each product
- Conduct deep dive analysis to assess product performance and health
- Serve as an analytical and technical thought partner to stakeholders across the product, analytics, data science teams
- Make the team more efficient: Research and implement new tooling/processes; seek out and automate existing costly manual processes
Skills & attributes
- 3+ years of hands-on analytics experience with for product and / or growth teams, ideally at a software company
- Advanced SQL skills and proficiency with either Python or R
- Deep understanding of SaaS products and demonstrated success of partnering with product teams to conduct a wide range of experiments.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and set priorities with a variety of key stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Effective at communicating technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Committed to contributing to a collaborative, enjoyable, and psychologically safe work environment
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB is an equal opportunities employer.
Something looks off?