Security Operations Technical Lead
We Make Knowledge Worth More.
Kajabi is an incredible place to work (if we do say so ourselves). We call our customers our Heroes because they are. We celebrate and support every one of them working to create a thriving business based on what they know and share with the world.
With our robust product features, Heroes have a single ecosystem in which they can publish, market, and sell online courses, membership sites, communities, and other digital products. Tens of thousands of entrepreneurs rely on Kajabi to build and manage their online businesses, and we are proud to have enabled these entrepreneurs to generate over $4.1 billion in sales from nearly 50 million customers to date.
Kajabi is at another inflection point. With over $100 million in revenue and a significant round of funding that values the company at more than $2 billion, we are writing the next chapter in our journey to build a great, enduring company that redefines the knowledge economy.Learn more at www.kajabi.com.
Security Operations Tech Lead, Information Security & Privacy
The Information Security & Privacy team at Kajabi has oversight into the security and privacy practices of the entire organization, instantiating security policies and best practices, as well as automation of these policies/practices where possible. We are looking for a Security Operations Tech Lead to join our growing team to work across the company. The Security Operations Technical Lead is responsible for providing continuous investigation and correlation of security event feeds and the appropriate triage and escalation in the case of an identified security incident. This role has responsibility for both detection and response functions and consumption of alerts and events involving relevant technology stacks, including SIEM, EDR, email security, vulnerability management, and network security appliances. This position requires nights and weekends as assigned.
The Impact you will make
- Conduct fraud, abuse and threat investigations
- Deploy firewall rules as required to reduce threats
- Monitor internal and external endpoints for malicious activity
- Serve as an escalation point for other Security Operations team members
- Provide support for data inventories and mapping
- Support the management of data subject requests, and incident and breach management.
- Conduct account ownership investigations as necessary
- Conduct vendor assessments as necessary
- Work with the Senior Manager of Information Security & Privacy to ensure that all practices of the Information Security and Privacy program are intelligence and risk driven
- Support all other investigations, initiatives, etc. as otherwise assigned
Attributes for Success
- 2+ years of SIEM experience (Splunk, for example)
- 2+ years of information technology experience
- Knowledge of GRC best practices for SaaS organizations
- Knowledge of one or more security standard(s) (SOC 2, ISO 27001, and NIST 800, for example)
- Knowledge of security standards and US and EU privacy laws (HIPAA, CCPA and GDPR)
- Experience delivering on multi-stakeholder projects
- Familiarity with SaaS architectures
Nice to Haves
- BA or BS in cybersecurity, information assurance, computer science, information systems, or a related area
- Experience with general security best practices such as Network Security, Cryptography, Identity & Access Management
- Experience with bug bounty programs
- Experience with CDNs such as Fastly, Cloudflare, Cloudfront, Akamai
Kajabi Team Benefits Package
- Fully paid health insurance and dental insurance for self and family.
- Fitness Incentives Package
- Company 401K, 100% match up-to 6% of employee contributions
- Company Funded Headspace Account
- Company Funded Audible Account
- Funded HSA account
- Duck Dining (office food, beverages, and the ability to request items) - Priceless
- Casual Dress
How To Apply
Sound like a good fit for you? Click apply, below!
- Remote and local applicants welcome!
- Links - Send along any links that best showcase your experience, i.e. your portfolio, LinkedIn, blog posts, other writing samples, etc.
The salary range for this US-based role is 67,757--$91,676 + bonus + equity + benefits (health, welfare, retirement, and paid leave). Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries. Actual base salary may vary based upon, but not limited to, internal equity, internal salary ranges, market data, applicant's skills and prior relevant experience, education, certain degrees, training, certifications, geographic location, travel requirements, and business needs.
Kajabi LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law. #LI-Remote
Something looks off?