Senior Executive Assistant, Chief Sales Officer
Remote - Ireland
HubSpot is looking for a Senior Executive Assistant to support our Chief Sales Officer (CSO). This role is based in Ireland, with flexibility to work remotely or from HubSpot’s Dublin office, and reports into HubSpot’s CSO, Christian Kinnear.
Great candidates will be confident working autonomously, have excellent attention to detail, be proactive and adaptable in fast-paced environments. Does that sound like you? Keep reading to learn more and apply now.
Role & Responsibilities
In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to support HubSpot’s CSO, Christian Kinnear, in his day-to-day priorities, scheduling, and calendar management. You’ll collaborate closely with the Global Executive Sales Leadership team, executive assistants across the company, and key stakeholders.
HubSpot is scaling quickly as a global, hybrid company and we’re looking for an executive assistant who will help our CSO and executive team optimize time with your critical thinking and great organization skills. This is an exciting opportunity for seasoned executive assistants looking for a new challenge.
Your core responsibilities would include:
- Managing the CSO’s calendar; fielding and scheduling meeting requests using Google Calendar and partnering with the CSO to set expectations and priorities for the upcoming week.
- Organizing travel; proactively owning logistics for executive travel, including booking flights, accommodations, etc.
- Supporting in-office meetings and events; you’ll be responsible for managing on-site logistics and requests for CSO events or meetings (e.g. Board meetings) in HubSpot’s offices or local venues.
- Collaborating with HubSpot’s executive assistants and key stakeholders; being a team player with HubSpot’s executive assistants is a must. You’ll collaborate on executive calendars, prioritization, and problem-solving.
- Creating processes and systems to scale your work; for recurring meetings, business reviews, or projects, you proactively develop methods and documentation for how to get things done and drive efficiency.
- Being on-site at the HubSpot Dublin office a few times per quarter to support executive meetings, events, etc.
What We’re Looking For
- Prior experience supporting a C-level executive with administrative support and coordination in a professional setting
- Excellent attention to detail; you’re incredibly organized, proactive, and bring rigor to your work
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage requests and needs, based on executive priorities
- Strong communication skills; you’re comfortable working with executives via written or verbal communication, and are clear in your communication
- Accountability as a HubSpot ambassador; in this role, you’ll be an extension of our CSO and HubSpot, so creating positive experiences and interactions with internal & external audiences is critical
- Savvy with collaboration tools including Google Suite, Slack, and Zoom
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and prioritize tasks in response to unexpected changes in priorities/requests
- Ability to take a proactive approach to tasks and be comfortable working with minimal instruction and guidance
Candidates have the choice to be office, flex or remotely located in the Republic of Ireland based on individual preference! Please check out this article for more context: The Future of Work at HubSpot: How We're Building a Hybrid Company.
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
This information will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of determining an appropriate accommodation for the interview process.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) - link to HubSpot's Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.
Something looks off?