Senior Strategy Analyst, ANZ Sales Strategy
Remote - Australia
HubSpot is looking for a Senior Sales Strategy Analyst who will work directly with the leaders in Australia & New Zealand to define and execute on the go-to-market strategy and help grow a world class Sales organization. You will define strategic choices, plans, and programs to accelerate Sales growth and improve sales rep productivity. The focus of this work will be designing and executing data-driven strategic sales initiatives as well as providing analytical support for high growth sales segments.
You will report to the APAC Sales Strategy Director.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Work with ANZ Executive and Sales Leadership Team to define go-to-market strategies for the Sales organization
- Drive robust business management processes like monthly business reviews, OKRs, Forecasting and annual planning activities to drive business growth.
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing, Operations, Finance, Recruiting, and Services to ensure smooth operation of the business and consistent achievement of operational plan and growth goals
- Understand industry best practices of core sales operations functions including territory design & planning, comp design, quota setting, and business analytics/business intelligence
- Partner closely with sales leadership to develop actionable, measurable projects and programs that accelerate sales growth and improve sales reps productivity
- Build a strong internal network of experts and resources that can help drive effective change
- Package and sell recommendations to executive and sales management through a balance of quantitative analysis and qualitative “out-side in” perspectives
- Leverage BI software (Looker) to analyze data and interpret results to drive decisions.
We are looking for people who:
- Are highly analytical and have an ability to leverage raw unorganized data into actionable insights
- Can adapt quickly to the evolving needs of a high-growth SaaS business and create pragmatic and innovative solutions to complex business problems
- Are comfortable working autonomously in a fast paced environment and interacting with senior stakeholders from a range of business functions
- Are driven to define the right metrics and analysis to produce actionable insights
- Have Experience with MS Office Suite, Google Apps, Salesforce.com, HubSpot CRM
- Can use Business Information (BI) Applications (Looker/Tableau/Qlik etc) to create data models, reports and dashboards
- Have 4+ years of professional experience
HubSpot judges candidates on potential, not a list of skills. Folks that we’ve hired in the past include the following profiles:
- Sales Ops, Sales Strategy, Customer Ops and FP&A professionals
- Management / Strategy Consultants who are highly analytical
- Data scientists
- Financial/Commercial senior analysts from any industry, preferably with relevant experience supporting a sales organization
- Technical folks with a passion for solving business problems
- Sales leaders who have experience with strategy development
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
This information will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of determining an appropriate accommodation for the interview process.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) - link to HubSpot's Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.
Something looks off?