Senior Software Engineer, Backend, Buying Experience Group
Remote - Ireland
Buying Experience Group is on a mission to empower teams to create world-class buying experiences. Within this group, we’re looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our Rep Quoting Experience Backend team.
This team focuses on two main areas; Approvals and Quoting, with 85% of the company's revenue coming through the Quoting product alone. On this team you’ll be continuing to improve a platform to make it secure, reliable, scalable, and flexible.
As a backend engineer on the Rep Quoting Experience Team, you will:
- Write and ship production code that has meaningful user and business impact
- Envision, build and analyze new features and tools, each contributing to company growth and revenue
- Work with a small cross functional team of engineers, PMs, designers, content designers, and researchers
- Collaborate with HubSpotters all over the company, whether in engineering, product, design, research, etc
- Help HubSpot users meet their goals, via changes you’ve made
- Get exposure to how HubSpot works as a business
You may be a fit if:
- You have backend development experience. We work with Java, MySQL, AWS, DropWizard, Kafka and Kubernetes primarily, but experience with specific technologies is secondary to understanding programming fundamentals.
- You have a strong focus on the user. You can gain empathy for their challenges and understand how they may flow through our product.
- You not only get excited about big, technical challenges, but also about being very close to the business and our go-to-market strategies
- Take ownership, work collaboratively, and figure things out
- Someone who has shown that they can solve complicated technical problems and analyze tradeoffs with empathy for the developers, yet build creative solutions.
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
This information will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of determining an appropriate accommodation for the interview process.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) - link to HubSpot's Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.
Something looks off?