Alma is on a mission to simplify access to high-quality, affordable mental health care. We do this by making it easy and financially rewarding for therapists to accept insurance and offer in-network care. When a provider joins Alma, they gain access to a suite of tools that not only help them better run their business, but also grow it sustainably and develop as a provider. Alma is available in all 50 states, with over 11,000 therapists in our growing network. Anyone looking for a therapist can browse Alma’s free directory. Alma has raised $220.5M in funding from Insight Partners, Optum Ventures, Tusk Venture Partners, Primary Venture Partners, Sound Ventures, BoxGroup, Cigna Ventures, and Rainfall Ventures. Alma was also named one of Inc’s Best Workplaces in 2022.
Alma is seeking a mission-driven Financial Analyst to join our growing Finance team. Reporting to our Senior Manager of FP&A, and working closely with the full finance and accounting teams, you will collaborate across our Marketing, Product, and Tech teams, and will have the opportunity to inform and influence strategic business decisions. You will play a critical role in helping build the foundation for developing actionable insights to take Alma to the next level.
What you’ll do:
- Prepare monthly reporting packages for internal business leaders and for our investors
- Participate in budgeting and reforecasting processes, gaining exposure to the full P&L
- Partner with the Business Intelligence team to build dashboards and fulfill data requests
- Grow the FP&A team’s analytical capabilities to better support Marketing, Product, and Tech stakeholders
- Partner with the Accounting team to build trusted financial reporting systems and internal processes
- Provide support to our Marketing, Product, and Tech teams to meet and exceed their goals, and to help them manage their monthly spend
- Deliver on ad hoc projects (pricing, partnerships, etc)
Who you are:
- You have 2-3 years of finance experience. Experience working in a hyper-growth startup is a plus.
- You have excellent Excel skills, experience using business intelligence tools, and have the ability to quickly learn new financial applications and systems. Experience using Looker is a plus.
- You have experience instituting new processes and implementing the latest technology in a fast paced, data-driven environment.
- You have sound written and verbal communication skills, as you will be partnering with our senior leadership and external partners.
- You may have SQL experience (not required, but helpful).
- You are passionate about Alma’s mission to simplify access to high-quality, affordable mental health care.
- We’re a remote-first company
- Health insurance plans through Cigna (medical and dental) and MetLife (vision), including FSA & HSA plans
- 401k plan (Roth and traditional)
- Free Alma platform access
- Monthly therapy and wellness stipends
- Monthly co-working space membership stipend
- Monthly work-from-home stipend to power your wifi, lunches, coffee, etc
- Pet discount program through United Pet Care
- Financial perks and rewards through BenefitHub
- Free EAP access through LifeWorks
- One-time home office stipend to set up your home office
- Comprehensive parental leave plans
- 9 paid holidays, 1 Alma Mental Health Day, and 1 Alma Volunteering Day
- Unlimited PTO
Salary Band: $85,000 - $110,000
Alma’s compensation philosophy is driven by our company value of building equity. To best ensure pay equity, we typically bring in new hires near the middle of our listed salary bands and we do not negotiate our compensation (i.e. all people hired at the same level & role are brought in at the same salary, equity, and benefits). The recruiter you work with can provide more details on our philosophy.
All Alma jobs are listed on our careers page. We do not use outside applications or automated text messaging in our recruiting process. We will not ask for any sensitive financial or identification information throughout the recruiting process. Any communication during the recruitment process, including interview requests or job offers, will come directly from a recruiting team member with a helloalma.com email address.
Something looks off?