Join our Talent Community as a Therapist!
Join our Therapist Talent Talent Community to express interest in future Therapist role openings as well as to receive communication from Headspace Health (formerly Ginger) to stay up to date on new initiatives, webinars, job openings, and more! You can expect to hear from us about once a month in your inbox. In the meantime, check out this page to learn more about what it is like to be part of the Headspace Health care team.
Thank you in advance for providing your information. Though we are not currently interviewing for therapists, when a role becomes available this information can help us assess your background for future roles and fast track your application.
About the Therapist role at Headspace Health:
In 2021, Headspace and Ginger joined forces to form Headspace Health, the world's most comprehensive and accessible mental healthcare platform. In the midst of a growing mental health crisis, Headspace Health set out to democratize mental healthcare so people everywhere could get the care they need, when they need it. Today, Headspace Health touches nearly 100 million lives worldwide through its brands Headspace, Ginger, and Headspace for Work. Headspace Health is changing the way the world thinks about mental healthcare, delivering beloved meditation and mindfulness exercises and one-on-one care anytime, anywhere.
On the Ginger platform, members receive a personalized care plan and the right level of care based on their needs - from self-management tools and coaching to therapy and psychiatry. The Ginger proprietary app delivers clinically validated self-care content, along with chat access to coaches and video access to therapists, psychiatrists for our members. At the moment of need, we provide our members with stigma-free access to high-quality coaches, clinicians and content.
Headspace Health (doing business as Ginger) is experiencing high-growth and is seeking full-time licensed therapists to provide direct, virtual care as part of a multidisciplinary team. Therapists will provide care only to members who reside in states in which the clinician is licensed.
- 40 hours per week required (95 completed therapy sessions per month)
- Provide high quality, innovative, tele-therapy to Ginger patients over a HIPAA compliant video conferencing platform
- Complete, sign and lock clinical case notes in EMR within 24 hours of session
- Maintain your personalized database to record proof of licensure, license updates, expiration dates, personal information, etc.
- Keep your availability calendar up to date
- Stay in regular communication with clinical headquarters (checking and responding to emails in a timely fashion)
- Work with a collaborative care team including health coaches, other therapists, psychiatrists, and external care providers, which includes participating in weekly all-team meetings and weekly consultation groups
- Willingness and confidence to integrate cutting-edge technology into all aspects of your care
- Clinical competence in evidence based practices (CBT, DBT, ACT, Mindfulness, etc.)
- Knowledge of current research to integrate into your practice
- Familiarity, comfort and confidence with technology - various applications, tech tools, google web-apps, video conferencing, EMR, etc. **Tech-savviness is a must**
- Willingness and motivation to become licensed in other states as needed
- Masters degree in social work, counseling, marriage and family therapy or other relevant field
- An independent clinical license to practice in good standing (without need for clinical supervision)
- Licensure in multiple states is highly valued
- BC-TMH credential, if required by your state of license
- 3+ years experience providing clinical psychotherapy to individuals, couples or families preferred (1 of which must be post-licensure)
Headspace Health participates in the E-Verify Program.
Headspace Health is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal data. Please view our privacy notice here.
Something looks off?