Corporate Applications Engineer
Headspace and Ginger have recently merged to become Headspace Health! While roles are still being recruited separately on our respective websites, new hires from this point forward will be joining Headspace Health. For more information, please speak with your recruiter!
About the Corporate Applications Engineer at Headspace Health:
Headspace is looking for an experienced and resourceful ServiceNow Developer, reporting to the IT and security team. An ideal candidate will bring broad experience in designing, developing, and implementing various ServiceNow modules. As a thought leader and collaborator, you will champion best practices leveraging the ServiceNow framework to ensure ideal experiences for our Personnel, Members, Business Partners, and Providers.
Working closely with our Senior IT Engineer and Corporate Applications Manager, your expertise in ServiceNow will enable us to integrate cross organizational workflows and to scale operations with our growing member and enterprise services. In addition to the skills and experience needed to be successful, we’re also looking for someone passionate about our mission and will be a positive contribution to our highly effective team. This is a remote position, though most of our team operates in the US Pacific timezone.
How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace Health:
- Transform our member, partner, personnel and provider experiences through the ServiceNow platform
- Automate scalable end-to-end processes through orchestration, custom workflows, and self-service portals
- Customize and integrate with external applications using API calls, web services, and MID Servers
- Designing and develop custom applications and modules based on clients requirements
- Design ServiceNow architecture based on best practices, scalability, and client requirements
- Establishing strong cross functional relationships with key stakeholders across a dynamic organization
What you’ve accomplished:
- 4+ years of experience as an ServiceNow Developer / Administrator
- Experience in implementation of ServiceNow CSM module and LiveAgent functionality.
- Strong background in developing, designing and securing API endpoints
- Deep understanding of access control list (ACL) to ensure proper access for each team and avoid any data loss or exposure
- Deep understanding of data architecture and leveraging data to automate processes
- History of presenting design options to stakeholders with solid risk /reward analysis
- Excellent track record of successful technical project delivery on-time and within budget.
- Experience working within an organization operating under regulatory and compliance requirements such as HIPAA, GDPR, CCPA and related frameworks such as HITRUST, ISO and NIST.
Pay & Benefits:
The base salary range for this role is determined by a number of factors, including but not limited to skills and scope required, relevant licensure and certifications, and unique relevant experience and job-related skills. The base salary range for this role is $96,411-$133,903.
At Headspace Health, cash salary is but one component of our Total Rewards package. We’re proud of our robust package inclusive of: base salary, stock awards, comprehensive healthcare coverage, monthly wellness stipend, retirement savings match, lifetime Headspace membership, unlimited, free mental health coaching, generous parental leave, and much more. Paid performance incentives are also included for those in eligible roles. Additional details about our Total Rewards package will be provided during the recruitment process.
How to get started:
If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role at Headspace Health, please apply with your resume.
How we feel about Diversity & Inclusion:
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging (DEIB) is at the heart of our mission to improve the health and happiness of the world. At Headspace Health, we are committed to bringing together humans from different backgrounds and perspectives while providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We continuously strive to create a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do impactful work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, family or parental status, disability*, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our workplace.
*Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Headspace Health. Please inform our Talent team by filling out this form if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application or interview process.
Headspace Health participates in the E-Verify Program.
Headspace Health is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal data. Please view our privacy notice here.
Something looks off?