Who is Flock?
Flock Safety provides the first public safety operating system that empowers private communities and law enforcement to work together to eliminate crime. We are committed to protecting human privacy and mitigating bias in policing with the development of best-in-class technology rooted in ethical design, which unites civilians and public servants in pursuit of a safer, more equitable society.
Our Safety-as-a-Service approach includes affordable devices powered by LTE and solar that can be installed anywhere. Our technology detects and captures objective details, decodes evidence in real-time and delivers investigative leads into the hands of those who matter.
While safety is a serious business, we are a supportive team that is optimizing the remote experience to create strong and fun relationships even when we are physically apart. Our flock of hard-working employees thrive in a positive and inclusive environment, where a bias towards action is rewarded. Flock Safety is headquartered in Atlanta and operates nationwide. We have raised over $380M in venture capital including a recent Series E round led by Tiger Global. Now surpassing a 3B valuation, Flock is scaling intentionally and seeking the best and brightest to help us meet our goal of reducing crime in the United States by 25% in the next three years.
- How To Succeed at Flock Video
- Flock’s Series E Announcement
- How We Stop Crime and Protect Privacy
- Flock’s Framework
- Ethics Center
About our Project Management Office team: Flock Safety’s Project Management Office (PMO) is a service and learning organization created for the specific purpose of supporting Flock’s customer delivery objectives by establishing a foundation for consistent and disciplined project success throughout the organization. The PMO is charged with facilitating the planning and delivery of Flock’s suite of products through clear communication and coordination with customers to meet their needs. They are the nucleus of the internal coordination between Flock’s diverse team of stakeholders to ensure the products are installed at the right place, with the right equipment, as quickly as possible. The Project Managers exemplify our core value, Do the Work, by providing customers with the incredible products Flock creates to Eliminate Crime quickly and with fantastic customer service throughout the customer’s journey.
As a Project Manager in the PMO you’ll be responsible for all facets of product installation after the sale is complete. As such, you’ll coordinate cross-functionally with the Planning, Supply, Permitting, and Field Operations teams to successfully install and activate the customer’s suite of products. You’ll also serve as the primary point of contact for the Customer throughout the installation process providing world class customer service and support.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Maintain a portfolio of 80-100+ customers and projects, each with their own unique permitting and product requirements each at different phases of the customer journey.
- Work closely with stakeholders to define the vision, scope, and delivery timelines for project deliverables.
- Lead the execution of complex product and cross-team initiatives and track their progress, while keeping all internal & external stakeholders informed.
- Ensure project milestones and deadlines are met and associated documentation supports customer acceptance for purposes of revenue recognition.
- Optimize team processes, assist in project effectiveness work, and manage project reporting/KPI data.
- Allocate resources across projects and initiatives; partnering with other teams to effectively manage resource requests.
- Act as a strategic thought partner for teams across the company as an expert in the operations of our business.
We’re looking for people who:
- 2-4 years of operational and project management experience, including comprehensive experience collaborating across business units
- Experience utilizing technical project management processes and tools such as GANT, Process Flow Diagrams, SDLC, Agile.
- Ability to work strategically in a fast-paced, hyper-growth environment, under tight deadlines (Waterfall / Agile hybrid).
- Experience working cross functionally internally with team-members and externally with customers.
- Exceptional customer service while balancing the needs and priorities of Flock Safety.
- Proven track-record of developing OKRs and meeting the KPIs to get there.
- Track record of success navigating complex matrix organizations and product suites.
- A solid level of business acumen and ability to creatively solve operational problems.
- Ability to prioritize business needs and deployment of high quality and pragmatic solutions with a sense of urgency
- Proficient in manipulating and tracking data to support teams' performance and its influence on larger department goals. Uses data to understand the team's workload and priorities.
- Proficient working cross-functionally to address complex projects to meet organization's goals. Understand the importance of communication and inclusion of appropriate stakeholders and can get the "right people in the room".
- Ability to keep the team unified in efforts to perform at the highest level of accuracy to address complex tasks
- Lead the team by example both in professional acumen and personal values. Actions are aligned with the organization's values. Judgment and character beyond reproach.
- Manage cross-functionally without position power and build team buy-in to accomplish goals. Manage constructive conflict and can lead a team to high achievements through stressful situations.
- Exceptional organizational skills to manage complexities both in scope of responsibilities and diversity of tasks. Demands and receives the same from the team.
- PMP, Agile, Six Sigma or other Project & Change Management certifications.
- Successful background managing a large portfolio of advanced enterprise-level and/or multi-departmental projects to completion
- Proficiency in Salesforce. Specifically managing cases and opportunities,internal communications, and building/analyzing reports.
- Proficiency in Tableau and SQL script.
Feeling uneasy that you haven’t ticked every box? That’s okay, we’ve felt that way too. Studies have shown women and minorities are less likely to apply unless they meet all qualifications. We encourage you to break the status quo and apply to roles that would make you excited to come to work every day.
Our values define how we approach our work every single day:
- Do the Work
- Optimism With a Plan
- Embrace Change to Grow
- Protect the Whole Community
To read more about our values, click here.
Why Join Us?
While being surrounded by a bunch of cool people working to eliminate crime is its own reward, we have plenty more to offer:
- We have raised over $380M in venture capital and are backed by some of the top VCs including a16z, Tiger Global, Meritech and more
- 91% of our employees recommend working here
- We have an audacious goal of reducing crime in the United States by 25% over the next three years
- 7% of crimes in the US are solved by Flock, and we help to solve ~200 crimes a day
- We partner with 2100+ cities and 1500+ agencies across the US and process 1.65B+ images a week (we process more images than Instagram 🤯)
💰Salary & Equity: In this role, you’ll receive a starting salary of $70,000 - $90,000 as well as stock options
🌴Use what you need PTO: We seriously mean it, plus 11 company holidays and your birthday off!
⚕️Fully-paid health benefits plan for employees: including Medical, Dental, and Vision and an HSA match.
👪Family Leave: We provide 16 weeks of 100% paid leave for primary caregivers and 12 weeks of 100% paid leave for secondary caregivers.
🍼Fertility & Family Benefits: We have partnered with Maven, a complete digital health benefit for starting and raising a family. We will reimburse $10,000 a year for adoption, surrogacy, or infertility.
🧠Mental Health: All employees receive an annual subscription to Headspace
💖Caregiver Support: We have partnered with Cariloop to provide our employees with caregiver support
💸Carta Tax Advisor: Employees receive 1:1 sessions with Equity Tax Advisors who can address individual grants, model tax scenarios, and answer general questions.
💻WFH Stipend: $150 per month to cover the costs of working from home.
📚L&D Stipend: $250 per year to use on Audible, Calm, Masterclass, Duolingo, Grammarly and so much more.
🏠Home Office Stipend: A one-time $750 to help you create your dream office.
🏢Coworking Space: If you’re not local to our ATL HQ, we’ll provide $250 a month to get you set up with an All Access Membership to WeWork (or a local coworking space in your area).
🐾Pet Insurance: We’ve partnered with Pumpkin to provide insurance for our employee’s fur babies.
Flock is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diverse backgrounds and thoughts and welcome everyone to apply for employment with us. We are committed to fostering an environment that is inclusive, transparent, and collaborative. Mutual respect is central to how Flock operates, and we believe the best solutions come from diverse perspectives, experiences, and skills. We embrace our differences and know that we are stronger working together.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us at email@example.com. This information will be treated as confidential and used only to determine an appropriate accommodation for the interview process.
Something looks off?