Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
About the Team
The Quality Assurance team provides oversight on DoorDash's large and growing global network of support centers, with the ultimate goal of delivering an outstanding customer experience as reliably as possible…at scale.
About the Role
Support senior management by managing metrics reporting and performing data mining and big data analysis to provide strategic advice on business forecast models. Collect business use cases, research and evaluate opportunities to help the QA team leverage its data to support business functions through complicated mathematical modeling. Analyze forecast and metrics data. Automate reports for governance, and project launch campaigns. Utilize database technologies, including SQL, ETL, and Oracle to design, develop, and evaluate business intelligence tools and automated reports for campaign targeting and optimization. Transform complicated business problems into mathematics modeling and provide data-driven solutions.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Work collaboratively with cross functional operations teams in creating and standardizing processes and implementing projects.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to direct the implementation of operational process improvement ensuring best practices and country specific views are reflected in product development with global partners
- Take concept ideas and demonstrate an ability to distill into practical operational systems
- Ensure best in class processes and policies are embedded in the business to ensure the highest standards quality assurance in our customer experience.
- Change Management - informing key stakeholders every step of the way on mission critical projects
- Create analysis and reports across different LOBs to monitor progress and identify areas for improvement (RCA)
- Report regularly on key business metrics
We’re excited about you because…
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience · 3-5 years’ in Business Analysis, Data Analysis
- Experience in project/program management is an asset
- Experience leading and interacting with cross-functional teams
- Experience in working with customer support vendors and QA vendors is an asset
- Be able to think and act both strategically and tactically.
- Be able to analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, support scope of requirements and prioritize
- Possess sound business judgment and a proven ability to influence others
- Possess strong analytical thinking skills, but also being able to work hands on with their sleeves rolled up, and a preparedness to get involved
- Ability to deal with fast moving, ambiguous topics and distill complex problems into simple solutions
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.
The location-specific base salary range for this position is listed below. Compensation in other geographies may vary.
Actual compensation within the pay range will be decided based on factors including, but not limited to, skills, prior relevant experience, and specific work location. For roles that are available to be filled remotely, base salary is localized according to employee work location. Please discuss your intended work location with your recruiter for more information.
DoorDash cares about you and your overall well-being, and that’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package, for full-time employees, that includes healthcare benefits, a 401(k) plan including an employer match, short-term and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance, wellbeing benefits, paid time off, paid parental leave, and several paid holidays, among others.
In addition to base salary, the compensation package for this role also includes opportunities for equity grants.
Something looks off?