Service Quality Assurance Specialist
Doctor On Demand
Posted on Friday, May 26, 2023
About the role:
The focus of a Service Quality Assurance Specialist (SQAS) is to conduct regular evaluations of interactions to ensure our Care Team is providing the highest level of service possible and provide performance insights to leaders to ensure the Care Team has the resources needed to be successful.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for service and care excellence. They will demonstrate excellent attention to detail and accuracy. You should be analytically oriented, ready to leverage data and have the ability to effectively problem-solve. Additionally, you should be comfortable taking ownership of your piece of the business and have a desire to collaborate with leadership to make decisions that will have a positive impact on the people we serve.
- Conduct quality reviews by evaluating and providing feedback on interactions with members/patients to assess quality of care and service
- Conduct focused quality reviews as needed
- Conduct quality evaluation calibrations
- Promote effective and efficient utilization of company resources
- Communicate insights and partner with Service Quality Improvement Specialists to identify actions to improve member experience
- Triage and route quality issues and complaints for the Service and Clinical Quality team
- Participates in the planning, development, coordination, and presentation of specific training, meetings and educational programs as appropriate to the quality assurance needs of the service line
- Assists in resolution of client complaints and quality assurance issues as needed
- Support call listening sessions by locating member interactions, sanitizing member interactions and documenting interaction findings
- Support client audits by locating member interactions, sanitizing member interactions and documenting interaction findings
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Skills:
- 3+ years of experience in customer service
- Quality assurance experience preferred
- Leadership experience preferred
- College degree preferred
- Passionate about excellence in customer service
- Fast learner, can pick up new content/industries quickly in an extremely fast paced environment
- Proven organizational, communication, and informal leadership skills
- Self-starter and team player who can build relationships with a wide range of partners and approaches challenges with a can-do attitude
- Previous healthcare experience preferred
- Ability to adapt rapidly to process changes
- Strong influencing skills and collaboration skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and quick learner
- Comfort with Google Apps platform and Mac OS to develop tools and reports
About Included Health
Included Health is a new kind of healthcare company, delivering integrated virtual care and navigation. We’re on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone. We break down barriers to provide high-quality care for every person in every community — no matter where they are in their health journey or what type of care they need, from acute to chronic, behavioral to physical. We offer our members care guidance, advocacy, and access to personalized virtual and in-person care for everyday and urgent care, primary care, behavioral health, and specialty care. It’s all included. Learn more at includedhealth.com.
Included Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Included Health considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
See more open positions at Doctor On Demand
Something looks off?