Technical Support Associate - $22.00 hourly +DOE
Today, CommerceHub is the #1 ecommerce network used by the world’s leading retailers and brands to extend their retail and ecommerce businesses.
Consumer expectations have shifted. In the Now Economy, they expect that our customers have what they want, in stock, ready for delivery, and with an experience that delights them at every step of the buying journey.
We believe we have a unique opportunity to help retailers, brands and suppliers connect to customers and meet the challenges of the Now Economy. Think that sounds interesting? It is!
Our remote-first team is growing, and we’re looking to add great people like you, who are ready to use their expertise to transform the world of ecommerce.
The ideal candidate for our Technical Support Associate opportunity is friendly, tech savvy with a knack for problem solving, enthusiastic, and goes above and beyond for our customers.
You’ll be a great fit if you:
- Love working 1 on 1 with our customers to answer a question or help them solve a problem
- Have the ability to interpret customer requests and present them to internal teams for product improvements
- Enjoy troubleshooting issues by digging in to files and resource documents
- Thrive in a challenging, fast-paced, and upbeat environment that encourages growth
As a Technical Support Representative, you’ll provide accurate and timely support to our clients via multiple communication channels (phone, email, live chat). We’re looking for highly motivated individuals that want to impress customers with exceptional, immediate and personalized support communicated with sincerity and enthusiasm. Responsibilities include:
- An in-depth understanding of the CommerceHub SaaS platforms and business model
- Handle inbound email, telephone and live chat inquiries related to our multiple platforms to include both website and integrated methods, and data files transmitted between CommerceHub and its partners
- Sending outbound communications to supplier partners regarding file or communication failures between the supplier partner and CommerceHub
- Accurately record customers’ issue(s) and actions taken (internal & external) in ticketing software and work towards a resolution
- Achieve all departmental and individual performance goals
- Complete all required training and follow applicable department policies and procedures. Training on additional platforms provided after successful completion of adjustment period.
- Alert management to trends based on client feedback
- Participate in on-call support rotation for after-hours coverage
- Going above and beyond to resolve support issues for clients
- Other duties as assigned
- 1+ years working in a technical support environment
- 1+ years working in a call center/customer support environment
- 1+ years working in b2b software support
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Ability to organize work and multi-task
- Demonstrated ability to write in clear, concise, organized manner with appropriate level of detail
- Effective collaborator with proven process improvement skills
- EDI, XML or JSON experience
- AS2/sftp/API familiarity
- Experience with Ticketing and CRM software
- Experience with Windows computing environment, MS Office
- Individuals who are bilingual in English/Spanish are highly desired
What it’s like to work at CommerceHub
We have big plans for growth and transformation and we’re doing it with a remote-first team across the world.
Remote first gives us more flexibility to help each other do our best work. It means that work-life balance is more than a cliché. We’ve built balance into our culture and it’s at the core of everything we do—how we collaborate and make change happen.
Connected by our drive to transform ecommerce, our culture is driven by our employees. We trust each other, work hard and respect both personal and professional boundaries, knowing that we’re at our best when we’re intentional about how and where we work. We believe autonomy leads to great work and an even bigger impact.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits: Affordable health care plans with premiums that will not exceed 5% of your salary and company HSA contributions, starting on Day 1
- A 6% 401(k) match
- Competitive time off package with 20 days of Paid Time Off, 9 paid company holidays, 2 paid floating holidays, 2 paid Mental Wellness days, 7 paid sick days, and a paid volunteer day
- 4 weeks paid Parental (Bonding) Leave
- Remote work stipend for internet, cell phone, office furniture and supplies
- Culture and team-building activities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition assistance
- Career development opportunities
- Charitable contribution match per team member
CommerceHub is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Something looks off?