Senior Analyst, Sales Operations (EMEA)
Our mission is to connect and optimize the world’s commerce. That means the whole world. So we’re determined to nurture our culture of meritocracy where everyone can thrive, no matter what we look like, where we’re from, how we grew up, whom we love, the nature of our faith, or how our bodies or minds work. We’re committed to achieving equity in treatment and opportunity for everyone, where people are judged on the merits and quality of their work.
It all starts with people. Inside every company, behind every brand - while business success is often measured in profit, it has always been powered by people. We firmly believe people are the heart of any organization - including our own. That’s why a career here provides much more than simple pay and perks. We’re dedicated to empowering people, solving tough problems, and helping careers flourish inside and out.
The Senior Sales Operations Analyst plays a critical role at ChannelAdvisor to ensure the global GTM strategy and operations process is established and consistent in region. This critical role will be part of the AMEA Field Operations Team and will work to drive team adoption and alignment with the GTM strategy. The Senior Sales Operations Analyst will report to the Director of AMEA Field Operations. They will be responsible to drive and oversee activities needed for the development, implementation, communication, and administration of all Sales Ops related activities in region with the support of the Global Operations function.
- Be a core part of the Field Operations team in the AMEA region, tasked with managing a data-driven framework to help guide the direction of our organization.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure sales, marketing, and customer experience processes are efficient, aligned, and following best practices.
- Support Sales around pricing, deal structure, and deal management.
- Provide sales operational support, including but not limited to reporting, territory management, territory design, account and opportunity management.
- Monitor sales activity and performance reports, including account planning, productivity metrics, territory sales goals and other indicators.
- Support strategic projects and serve as the primary conduit for cross-functional work for the region’s needs.
- Support the Global Renewals sales leadership with forecast management and getting internal stakeholders aligned for material renewals in region.
- Supports the business by collaborating with cross functional teams on new products, sales programs, and other initiatives executed within the region.
- Create collaborative relationships with finance and other operations groups creating cross functional education.
- Coordinating sales activities with marketing activities to ensure that both departments are working together to achieve common goals.
- 5+ years experience at SaaS company in Sales Operations, Sales Support, and/or client-facing roles.
- Must have experience working directly with Sales Leadership.
- Highly effective at verbal and written communication
- MBA preferred
What it’s like to work at ChannelAdvisor, a CommerceHub Company
We take a whole-person approach to engage and support our global team. We believe the diversity of our global team is an advantage. If you’re curious, innovative, determined, and customer-focused, then you’ll love the challenge and rewards of collaborating as a team to help our customers win. We offer competitive compensation programs that recognize your hard work and results. Because when our customers win, we win. And when we win, you win.
We work to create an environment where everyone who is committed, works hard, and delivers results can thrive and grow. You can connect with one of our employee resource groups and support our diversity, equity and inclusion task force, network with like-minded team members, and showcase your leadership skills.
- Enhanced Private Medical Insurance and a Health Cash Back Plan
- Competitive time off package with 25 Days of PTO, 9 Holidays, 2 Wellness days and 1 Give Back Day
- Flexibility to choose where you work - at home, in the office, or both!
- Access to tools to support your wellbeing such as the Calm App, MoveSpring and an Employee Assistance Program
- Professional development stipend and learning and development offerings to help you build the skills and connections you need to move forward in your career
- Charitable contribution match per team member
ChannelAdvisor, a CommerceHub Company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Something looks off?