Sales Development Representative (German Speaker)
Our mission is to connect and optimize the world’s commerce. That means the whole world. So we’re determined to nurture our culture of meritocracy where everyone can thrive, no matter what we look like, where we’re from, how we grew up, whom we love, the nature of our faith, or how our bodies or minds work. We’re committed to achieving equity in treatment and opportunity for everyone, where people are judged on the merits and quality of their work.
It all starts with people. Inside every company, behind every brand - while business success is often measured in profit, it has always been powered by people. We firmly believe people are the heart of any organization - including our own. That’s why a career here provides much more than simple pay and perks. We’re dedicated to empowering people, solving tough problems, and helping careers flourish inside and out.
ChannelAdvisor is looking for an extraordinarily talented Sales Development Representative interested in a software sales career in the incredibly fast growing e-commerce industry. We are seeking a candidate who craves a challenge and is not afraid to work outside their comfort zone. You will strategically target and convert prospects into qualified opportunities with a focus on the DACH region. You must be self-motivated and driven to succeed.
We want to hear from candidates who are interested in progressing through our sales training program, while earning uncapped commissions and moving on to become closers. Hiring and promoting from within is always choice number one for us.
- Make outbound calls to prospects to identify high quality opportunities with a focus on the DACH region
- Research target companies online in order to pre-qualify as sales opportunities
- Demonstrate the value propositions of our products and services
- Manage a high volume of leads in Salesforce.com to accurately and efficiently build pipeline
- Excel at qualifying each opportunity properly to ensure the right level of follow up
- Schedule deep dive discovery calls for the executive sales team
- Follow up on various marketing campaigns and events with the goal of sourcing
- Continuously develop sales and technology skills
- Fluent in both spoken and written German and English
- 1-3 years of outbound calling experience
- Experience working in a consultative sales role a plus
- Desire to move into a role closing new business
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed
- Proven track record of accomplishments and over-achievement of goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What it’s like to work at ChannelAdvisor, a CommerceHub Company
We take a whole-person approach to engage and support our global team. We believe the diversity of our global team is an advantage. If you’re curious, innovative, determined, and customer-focused, then you’ll love the challenge and rewards of collaborating as a team to help our customers win. We offer competitive compensation programs that recognize your hard work and results. Because when our customers win, we win. And when we win, you win.
We work to create an environment where everyone who is committed, works hard, and delivers results can thrive and grow. You can connect with one of our employee resource groups and support our diversity, equity and inclusion task force, network with like-minded team members, and showcase your leadership skills.
- Enhanced Private Medical Insurance and a Health Cash Back Plan
- Competitive time off package with 25 Days of PTO, 9 Holidays, 2 Wellness days and 1 Give Back Day
- Flexibility to choose where you work - at home, in the office, or both!
- Access to tools to support your wellbeing such as the Calm App, MoveSpring and an Employee Assistance Program
- Professional development stipend and learning and development offerings to help you build the skills and connections you need to move forward in your career
- Charitable contribution match per team member
ChannelAdvisor, a CommerceHub Company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Something looks off?