Senior Insurance Product Analyst
Our Value Proposition:
Clearcover is a venture-backed technology start-up disrupting the trillion-dollar legacy insurance market. We’ve focused on building products that create confident, happy customers - and we’re flourishing. We believe in putting our people first, paying them well, and working together to solve tough problems. If you’d like a high-growth opportunity with an award-winning company, let’s chat.
What will you do as the Senior Insurance Product Analyst?
- Organize the research, filing, and delivery of rate and rule changes to the market ensuring the rates/rules/forms filed are reasonable, adequate, and comply with the law
- Analyze the profitability of assigned states based on standard industry metrics. Monitor all aspects of book performance including both top and bottom-line metrics
- Research insurance products and services, including monitoring and evaluating competitors' products and services and industry best practices
- Build templates and processes to gain efficiencies in this space
- Reports out monthly on performance for assigned states
- Maintains Insurance Product documentation
- Collaborates with Claims, Technical Product, and Growth on cross functional projects and initiatives
What will you need as the Senior Insurance Product Analyst?
- Insurance industry experience
- 4+ years of relevant work experience
- Standard knowledge of insurance data and metrics
- Strong research and analytical skills with ability to perform analysis and identify solutions to issues
- Skill proficiency in Excel: Intermediate, Google: Intermediate
- Strong adaptability, multi-tasking, and time management skills
- Strong ability to communicate effectively and to challenge the status quo
- Strong decision making and relationship building skills
- Experience using SQL/Python
- Alignment with Clearcover core values
Did you know that women and minorities are less likely to apply to a position if they don’t match 100% of the job qualifications? Don’t let that be the reason you miss out on this opportunity! We encourage you to apply anyway. Don’t count yourself out!
But wait, there’s more:
As a people-first company, your health and well-being is a priority at Clearcover. We offer comprehensive benefits for individuals and families:
- Medical. We offer rich and affordable BCBS plans for you and your dependents. If you select the high deductible health plan, we offer an HRA and contribute to your HSA.
- Dental and vision. We cover 100% of dental and vision premiums for you and your dependents.
- Pre-tax benefits, disability, and life insurance.
- 401(k). We contribute 3%, even if you contribute nothing.
We’ve also curated a stack of perks and benefits that stretch beyond the expected. Our people have access to:
- Generous vacation, 12 paid holidays, and parental leave.
- Equity in the company (plus an evergreen plan) and an annual bonus program.
- Employee resource groups and mental health workshops.
- Top of the line hardware and meeting free “Focus Fridays”.
We’re a remote first company, having paved the way for flexible work locations and continue to offer this flexibility. If you are local or in town visiting, you also have the choice to work from our Chicago HQ office.
- Remote employees are eligible to work from: AZ, CO, CT, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KS, MA, MI, MN, MO, NC, NJ, OK, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WI.
To top it all off, if Clearcover is available in your state, you could have access to an employee discount on auto-insurance! Excited to learn more? Complete the application below!
Clearcover is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reasons prohibited by law.
Something looks off?