Senior Product Marketing Manager
In the minute it takes you to read this job description, Bluecore has launched over 100,000 individually personalized marketing campaigns for our retail ecommerce customers!
We’re looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to fuel the next stage of Bluecore’s rapid growth by owning the growth strategy for Bluecore’s experimentation capabilities, offering retail marketers the opportunity to test and learn across channels in a centralized hub purpose-built to showcase the holistic shopper experience.
As a Sr. PMM, you will be responsible for partnering with the product team to identify market needs and product market fit, identifying build opportunities, defining compelling positioning, refreshing use cases and packaging, disarming competition, and enabling Customer Success and Sales teams.
A successful candidate will be curious, strategic, organized, data-driven, and customer-focused. They should be able to assess the state of the product and the market, identify opportunities for growth, develop thought leadership behind new strategies to test and learn, provide actionable insights resulting from industry and market changes, and recommend initiatives to improve product adoption, drive pipeline and increase win rate.
The Product Marketing team is at the heart of all the different functions at Bluecore. This is a high-impact and high-visibility role, with the opportunity to contribute to the long-term strategy of Bluecore. Candidates should be eager to learn the data-driven digital marketing industry and possess strong independent drive, excellent problem-solving skills, and communication skills. You will be expected to drive projects independently and work very closely with different teams across different functions.
- Piloting new products and features with customers, preparing go-to-market plans for new launches, defining positioning and value propositions, developing and leading internal training for the go-to-market teams, creating customer-facing materials, as well as becoming the source of expertise and thought leader in Bluecore’s email product and personalization features.
- Manage the overall health of the product -- growing pipeline, unlocking growth opportunities, improving win rate, conducting win/loss analyses, increasing market share, and highlighting the competitiveness of our product to drive usage and adoption.
- Develop differentiated use cases and create updated packaging that brings to life solutions directly tied to retailer problems that drive unparalleled performance.
- Size market potential for new products, features, and use cases to inform and prioritize investments, including getting items onto the product roadmap.
- Define, develop and distribute thought leadership to address key changes in the industry that impact our customers and our business, including strategic recommendations around privacy and identification.
- Analyze and track competitive threats and industry trends and provide in-depth evaluations and strategic recommendations and initiatives to takedown key competitors across different fronts such as product development, positioning, use cases, service offerings, etc.
What You bring:
- 4+ years of proven experience in a product marketing position at an ESP, MarTech, AdTech, Ecommerce, or retail marketing company with a history of successfully launching and growing products and product lines in a highly dynamic environment to Enterprise buyers
- A strong understanding of e-commerce, digital advertising technology, lead generation, mobile marketing, or the digital media ecosystem
- Experience and comfort working with prospects and customers, particularly enterprise retailers, and an understanding of buyer personas, key pain points, and strategic priorities and objectives.
- An excellent writer with the ability to deliver compelling product messaging
- Examples of technical product aptitude, business acumen, driving results, innovating, and decision-making.
- Strong presentation skills and the abilities and comfort with leading regular presentations for 50+ people
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
What we offer:
Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest-growing marketing technology companies.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly discretionary reimbursement towards fitness, home office, and/or Learning and Development opportunities
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
Salary Range: $125k - $170k
Our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size and industry. Salary is just one part of our total compensation package that includes equity, perks & benefits, and development opportunities at Bluecore. Individual pay decisions are based on several factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, skillset, geography, and balancing internal equity relative to other Bluecorians. We expect that the majority of candidates who are offered roles at Bluecore to land well within our salary ranges based on these factors.
More About Us:
Bluecore is a multi-channel personalization platform that gives retailers a competitive advantage in a digital-first world. Unlike systems built for mass marketing and a physical-first world, Bluecore unifies shopper and product data in a single platform, and using easy-to-deploy predictive models, activates welcomed one-to-one experiences at the speed and scale of digital. Through Bluecore’s dynamic shopper and product matching, brands can personalize 100% of communications delivered to consumers through their shopping experiences, anywhere.
This comes to life in three core product lines:
- Bluecore Communicate™ a modern email service provider (ESP) + SMS
- Bluecore Site™ an onsite capture and personalization product
- Bluecore Advertise™ a paid media product
Bluecore is credited with increasing lifetime value of shoppers and overall speed to marketing for more than 400 brands, including Express, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, Teleflora and Bass Pro Shops. We have been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Fortune, Crain's, Forbes and BuiltIn as well as ranked on the Inc. 5000, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
Something looks off?