Channel Manager UKI
BlueCat Networks Inc
Remote · United Kingdom
Posted on Wednesday, May 24, 2023
BlueCat is one of those hidden gems that is disrupting the market as a key player in the rapidly growing space of Adaptive DNS. We harness the power of DNS to provide secure, centralized network infrastructure to some of the world’s biggest brands so that employees can access the computing resources they need, when they need it.
BlueCat has an award-winning culture that is embedded in what we do. We are certified as a Great Place to Work and joining our team would mean that you are part of Canada's Best Workplace in Technology, Best Workplace for Today's Youth and Women, and Best Workplace for Mental Health and Inclusion.
Here’s what you need to know about our Sales team: The BlueCat sales team is a group of intelligent and market aware sales professionals who like to have fun and win together. We are a highly engaged team that loves bringing creative solutions to the table to help grow and transform our business. We know how to be competitive, learn and continue to support each other and our customers!
Does the idea of being on the forefront of network security technology excite you? If so, read on!
BlueCat is searching for a UK Channel Manager to win and expand relationships with our valuable channel partners.
- Focus on net new business generated by the Channel and expand Partner network
- Develop strong relationships and be viewed as a “trusted advisor” with BlueCat partners and grow the partner relationship
- Educate partners on best practices to support their client base successfully and reflect the BlueCat brand as a market leader
- Build and implement a business development and revenue plan with BlueCat Partners
- Ensure alignment of the strategy with the BlueCat Partner sales teams; understand their coverage models and strategies; know their focus in areas of target accounts, verticals, geography, and market coverage
- Manage deal registration, forecast and pipeline with BlueCat Channel Partners, coordinate partner engagement and sales activities with BlueCat Regional Sales Teams
- Drive joint opportunity development activities with Channel Partners through account mapping, marketing activities, coordinating marketing budget, and utilizing BlueCat Channel Marketing Programs
- Provide insight on partners’ needs to internal teams on a regular basis; represent their views, requirements, and experience throughout the organization
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- University degree required or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in Enterprise Sales and/or Channel Experience
- Understanding of tiered channel sales models
- Self-directed, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding time management skills and strong business acumen
- Proactive and initiative to get things done, flexibility
- Ability to work tactfully through challenging client issues
- Must be fluent in English – further languages like Italian, French or Spanish would be an advantage
- 60% travel is expected
- Must be resident in United Kingdom, with valid driver’s license
We’ve got you covered:
Our benefits cover your health, wealth, and wellness—as well as a great work environment, employee programs, and a great company culture. We have a strong culture and live our values every day. We believe in transparency, curiosity, respect, and above all, have fun.
Speaking of a great work environment, here are just a few of the perks for you to enjoy!
Professional Development Budget
Wellness Days + Wellness Week
Lifestyle Spending Account
Employee Recognition Program
If you’re as excited about the future of our company as we are, we would love to hear from you!
BlueCat is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. BlueCat will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
See more open positions at BlueCat Networks Inc
Something looks off?