Sales Manager - Northeast
Axonius is the cybersecurity asset management platform that gives organizations a comprehensive asset inventory, uncovers gaps, and automatically validates and enforces policies. Deployed in minutes, the Axonius cyber asset attack surface management (CAASM) solution integrates with hundreds of data sources to give customers the confidence to control complexity by mitigating threats, navigating risk, decreasing incidents, automating response actions, and informing business-level strategy. Hundreds of customers worldwide like The New York Times, Schneider Electric, and AB InBev trust Axonius to control complexity.
Headquartered in New York, New York, Axonius employs over 600 people worldwide and achieved unicorn status in early 2021. Axonius has been recognized with the Great Place to Work Certification™, was named one of Fortune’s 2021 Best Small and Medium Workplaces™, and was named to Dun’s Best Start Up Companies to Work for Over 100 Employees. Most recently, Axonius was also named to the 2021 and 2022 Forbes Cloud 100 list of the top 100 private SaaS companies in the world, as well as named to Inc. magazine's 2022 Best Workplaces, and was ranked #3 on the 2022 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 list. Axonius has been cited as the fastest growing cybersecurity company in history by revenue.
We are growing rapidly and are looking for superstars who value growth, team, humility and winning!
As part of our rapid growth we are looking for a Sales Manager to join our amazing team! As a Sales Manager, you will hire, train, and manage a team of sellers across a large geographic region. This position is responsible for working closely with internal teams to build strategy and hit quarterly goals.
- Growing and expanding Axonius Client footprint across North America
- Manage a team of Account Executives across a large geographic region
- Identify and close sales opportunities in accordance with the company’s overall strategic plans
- Meeting sales and revenue targets as set by Vice President Sales. Generate periodic reports as interpretation tools for various strategic activities.
- Overall segment strategy implementation; execution of Axonius brand, support of all sales and marketing objectives
- Daily client contact, maintaining current and developing new opportunities
- Continuous business planning and forecasting for assigned partners
- Administration of sales orders, program execution and validation, and channel communication
- Synthesize reporting for management review
- 10-12+ years Sales and Sales management experience
- Ability to communicate with all levels of an organization both internally and externally
- Experience with Enterprise Clients
- Outstanding presentation and sales skills
- Strong data analytics, organizational skills, decision making abilities and timely follow-up
- Experience in startup space
- Knowledge of AWS Marketplace
- Experience building efficient processes to expedite the sales process
A little more about Axonius:
- We are a remote-first culture. We have offices in New York and in Tel Aviv, but the majority of our employees are working from home across the US and Internationally.
- Our people aren’t just great professionals, they are great people. We are all here to support each other, ready to help and do what’s best for the entire company.
- Focus on Career growth. We love seeing our people grow into new roles and work hard to ensure everyone sees and can realize a long term career path here at Axonius.
At Axonius we support a diverse and inclusive workplace and believe in equal employment opportunity. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, age, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
Something looks off?