Sr. Content Writer
Axonius is the cybersecurity asset management platform that gives organizations a comprehensive asset inventory, uncovers gaps, and automatically validates and enforces policies. Deployed in minutes, the Axonius cyber asset attack surface management (CAASM) solution integrates with hundreds of data sources to give customers the confidence to control complexity by mitigating threats, navigating risk, decreasing incidents, automating response actions, and informing business-level strategy. Hundreds of customers worldwide like The New York Times, Schneider Electric, and AB InBev trust Axonius to control complexity.
Headquartered in New York, New York, Axonius employs over 600 people worldwide and achieved unicorn status in early 2021. Axonius has been recognized with the Great Place to Work Certification™, was named one of Fortune’s 2021 Best Small and Medium Workplaces™, and was named to Dun’s Best Start Up Companies to Work for Over 100 Employees. Most recently, Axonius was also named to the 2021 and 2022 Forbes Cloud 100 list of the top 100 private SaaS companies in the world, as well as named to Inc. magazine's 2022 Best Workplaces, and was ranked #3 on the 2022 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 list. Axonius has been cited as the fastest growing cybersecurity company in history by revenue.
We are growing rapidly and are looking for superstars who value growth, team, humility and winning!
We are looking for a Senior Content Writer who loves to tell stories in unique and creative ways and is passionate about cybersecurity and technology.
✅ A natural born storyteller?
✅ Enjoy turning deeply technical topics into easy-to-understand and relatable content?
✅ Deeply invested in developing and delivering your audience a cohesive, engaging brand and content experience?
✅ Passionate about the power content has in achieving brand and bottom line goals?
Then we should talk.
We’re looking for a Senior Content Writer who can collaborate with the company’s deep bench of subject matter experts to elevate diverse formats of thought leadership ─ blog posts, ebooks, white papers, presentations, data snapshots. You will ensure Axonius is offering actionable, compelling, and differentiated insights to help cybersecurity executives take on the industry’s toughest challenges.
Want in? Keep reading.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Reporting to the Director of Content and PR, you’ll examine our existing content from every angle and facet, and work with your small team of writers to fill in the gaps by creating net-new content.
- Flex your exemplary writing, editing, and content creation skills by writing both short- and long-form content, from ideation to delivery.
- Imagine and propose new content projects that connect with and engage our core audiences.
- Use strong editorial judgment to elevate initial drafts and tactfully engage project partners through iterations required for the highest quality final product.
- Streamline complex storylines, frameworks, and data into unique and easy-to-understand thought leadership.
- Partner with key stakeholders in marketing and across Axonius to ensure all content is driving team and organizational goals.
- Research and curate data, insights, and newsworthy information.
- Understand engagement/metrics and best practices for content by channel.
- Serve as a brand evangelist by advocating for excellent messaging and brand voice
across all Axonius content.
WHO YOU ARE
- You’re a B2B marketing writer with 7-10 years’ professional experience (ideally some of that in cybersecurity, SaaS, or tech) and a robust portfolio that demonstrates the depth and breadth of your editorial prowess.
- With roots in journalism, you’re a deadline-driven writer who does their best work when managing multiple initiatives.
- You’ve got a creative streak, and think beyond the copy itself. You know how to partner with marketing and creative to create optimized high-impact work that stands out from our competitors.
- You’re tech savvy and love the challenge of translating technical ideas into creative, compelling content.
A little more about Axonius:
- We are a remote-first culture. We have offices in New York and in Tel Aviv, but the majority of our employees are working from home across the US and Internationally.
- Our people aren’t just great professionals, they are great people. We are all here to support each other, ready to help and do what’s best for the entire company.
- Focus on Career growth. We love seeing our people grow into new roles and work hard to ensure everyone sees and can realize a long term career path here at Axonius.
At Axonius we support a diverse and inclusive workplace and believe in equal employment opportunity. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, age, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
Something looks off?