Salary Range: $55,000 to $140,000
We’ve Got You Under Our Wing
We are the duck. We develop and empower our people, cultivate relationships, give back to our community, and celebrate every success along the way. We do it all…The Aflac Way.
Aflac, a Fortune 500 company, is an industry leader in voluntary insurance products that pay cash directly to policyholders and one of America's best-known brands. Aflac has been recognized as Fortune’s 50 Best Workplaces for Diversity and as one of World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere.com.
Our business is about being there for people in need. So, ask yourself, are you the duck? If so, there’s a home, and a flourishing career for you at Aflac.
Worker Designation – This role is designated as a remote role. You will be expected to work from your home, within the continental US. Although this role is designated as remote, there may be occasions that you are requested to come to the office based on business need. Any requests to come to the office would be communicated with you in advance.
What does it take to be successful at Aflac?
- Acting with Integrity
- Communicating Effectively
- Pursuing Self-Development
- Serving Customers
- Supporting Change
- Supporting Organizational Goals
- Working with Diverse Populations
What does it take to be successful in this role?
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills to manage interactions with internal and external partners; also, in the creation of decks derived from various research and analyses of brand marketing programs and the market environment; Possess skills in tailoring messages in a manner that relates and resonates to different audiences
- Experience managing multiple projects at once in a fast-paced environment
- Must be a creative and strategic thinker, capable of prioritizing and managing multiple projects and tasks, and meet their deadlines
- Must have exceptional problem-solving skills, and a positive can-do attitude; work comfortably in a group setting, be proactive and have a thirst for knowledge, and have an ability to deliver results exceeding expectations, and display composure under stress
- Must possess outstanding communication skills necessary in the conveyance of clear, concise, and unambiguous information
- Facilitate smooth and efficient execution of duties by brand marketing personnel and collaborating team members
- Strong communication skills to manage interactions with internal and external partners, and in the creation of decks derived from various research and analyses of the brand marketing programs and the market environment
- Ability to influence and manage relationships, establishing long-term and meaningful external connections on behalf of the business
Education & Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field
- 4 to 6 years of professional job-related work experience
- 2 to 4 years’ experience in fast paced brand marketing environment
- Proven and successful experience working with a team on high-value business project portraying successful project management, time management and people management skills
Or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Education & Experience Preferred
- Master’s degree
- Less than or equal to 25%
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide comprehensive analysis of market trends, analysis of consumer habits, competitor pricing impact, sales techniques, advertising performance
- Monitors and reports performance against KPIs; Identifies opportunities and concerns to drive growth and profitability. •Develops reports and presents on campaign efforts, successes, etc
- Manages campaign/program budgets and timelines to execute key plans and ensure objective are met on time and within budget
- Responsible for the development of brand positioning and communication strategies
- Manages brand strategy processes, including guidelines, vision, and value proposition for short- and long-term strategic objectives
- Develops strategies and manage marketing campaigns to ensure customers' expectations are met
- Works with cross-functional teams to ensure marketing efforts are executed
- Provide guidance and direction to Associate Brand Managers
This compensation range is specific to the job level and takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including, but not limited to: education, experience, licensure, certifications, geographic location, and internal equity. The range has been created in good faith based on information known to Aflac at the time of the posting. Compensation decisions are dependent on the circumstances of each case. This salary range does not include any potential incentive pay or benefits, however, such information will be provided separately when appropriate. The salary range for this position is $55,000 to $140,000.
In addition to the base salary, we offer an array of benefits to meet your needs including medical, dental, and vision coverage, prescription drug coverage, health care flexible spending, dependent care flexible spending, Aflac supplemental policies (Accident, Cancer, Critical Illness and Hospital Indemnity offered at no costs to employee), 401(k) plans, annual bonuses, and an opportunity to purchase company stock. On an annual basis, you’ll also be offered 11 paid holidays, up to 20 days PTO to be used for any reason, and, if eligible, state mandated sick leave (Washington employees accrue 1 hour sick leave for every 40 hours worked) and other leaves of absence, if eligible, when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being. Aflac complies with all applicable leave laws, including, but not limited to sick and safe leave, and adoption and parental leave, in all states and localities.
Something looks off?