Sales Manager (Replica Analytics)
WELCOME to Aetion! We are one of the country’s leading science-driven technology companies using real-world evidence to provide innovative healthcare solutions. Our Aetion Evidence Platform is used to evaluate the safety, effectiveness and value of medications, delivering better outcomes to patients, medical professionals, and clients. We’ve partnered with top biopharma companies and are backed by leading venture capital firms to help increase our medical research and expand our product line.
Aetion and Aetion’s leadership are a recipients of a number of prestigious awards:
- Built In Boston and Built In New York 2022 Best Places to Work
- Parity.org’s 2022 Best Companies for Women to Advance
- NYC Health Business Leaders’s 2022 Digital Health 100
- CB Insights’ 2022 Digital Health 150
Come join us!
PERKS of being an A-Teamer:
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years of employment
- Commitment to professional development opportunities with access to Skillsoft learning experience platform
- Employee-led initiatives including annual company-wide innovation day & DEI resource groups
- Free membership to OneMedical
- Peer & company recognition programs
- Mental Health & Wellness Benefits
- Monthly educational lunch & learn
Working at Replica Analytics (acquired by Aetion in Jan. 2022) is an opportunity to advance healthcare, AI and privacy at the same time – three of the hottest topics in the world today. We are seeking an experienced enterprise sales professional to drive new sales in the healthcare and life sciences markets. If you enjoy a highly interdiciplinary, innovative and supportive environment, this may be the right job for you.
- Drive new enterprise software sales in Replica’s markets
- Senior-level solution selling - Build relationships, identify client pain points, and develop custom solutions at the CEO/CMO/SVP level
- Ability to quickly understand and articulate complex client or prospect business issues to internal and external stakeholders
- Present client business problems to staff and develop solutions in collaboration with technical and non-technical staff
- Skilled in prospecting and cold calls, and helping to define best-fit prospects using available tools
- Cultivate strong, long-term relationships with key decision-makers within accounts and develop deep knowledge of the customer organization.
- Independently manage sales process from introductory calls, to executive presentations, through RFP responses, coordinating software demonstrations, through contracting and closure of new accounts
- Leverage existing Director, VP and C-Level contacts by building strong relationships
- Accurately forecast pipeline and detailed opportunities
- Compete against other solutions by sharpening strong value propositions, leveraging unique differentiators that drive real business value
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum) or equivalent
- 5+ years in direct enterprise software sales with a proven ability to build relationships, identify client pain points and develop customized solutions
- 2+ years of consultative sales experience in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry with evidence of career progression
- Strong communication skills
- Proactive/self-directing - ability to work within ambiguity
- Ability to create and communicate detailed value propositions
- Experience working in a startup
- Knowledge of synthetic data in healthcare
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Statistics, or Computer Science
Up to 40% Travel May Be Required
Aetion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aetion is committed to being an employer of choice, not just a good place to work, but a great and inclusive place to work. To that end, we strive to recruit and maintain a workforce that meaningfully represents the diverse and culturally rich communities that we serve. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disabled status or, genetic information.
Something looks off?