Product Analyst - Alts Data Management
Who We Are
Addepar’s purpose is to maximize the positive impact of the world’s capital. More than 850 of the world’s leading financial services firms trust Addepar to unlock the power and possibility of informed, data-driven investing and advice. These family offices, wealth managers, banks and institutions use Addepar’s tech and data platform to deliver exceptional value to their clients in a modern, scalable and secure way.
Our clients use Addepar to manage and advise on more than $4 trillion in assets. Our board and investors are some of the best in the business: D1 Capital, WestCap, 8VC and Valor Equity Partners have led our last few rounds.
We’re now expanding Addepar’s business around the globe, with clients in more than 30 countries. We’re constantly doubling down on tech- and data-fueled innovation, and our product and platform roadmap is more ambitious today than ever. We place our clients at the center of everything we do, and see a virtually unlimited set of opportunities to expand our client footprint and deepen the value we can unlock by building together.
Addepar is a Forbes Fintech 50 company and an honored member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City, Chicago, London, England, Edinburgh, Scotland and Pune, India.
*Marketplace and brokerage services provided by Acervus Securities, Inc., an SEC registered broker‑dealer and member FINRA / SIPC.
In this role, you will be responsible for the workflow of collecting and processing various unstructured documents on behalf of the LPs as issued by the GPs of the funds they are invested in. Alts Data Management is one of the most requested features by our clients, and therefore you will act as the voice of the customer and interact directly with Clients, Engineering, and Operations.
What You’ll Do
- Work with Engineering to improve the ML engine used for document processing
- Work on onboarding new clients onto the platform
- Review and augment data processed via the ML engine
- Partner with engineering, product management and data operations to deliver high quality, timely and reliable data solutions through Addepar’s workflow solutions and APIs.
- Develop data driven solutions and improvements in collaboration with user experience, design and application focused project management teams.
- Analyse and develop solutions to improve data operations and content pipeline efficiency.
- Understand Addepar’s products and clients. Using these insights, work with counterparts within the business to drive new and innovative opportunities to serve our clients better and grow the business.
Who You Are
- 2+ years of product analyst or data operations experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills working with vendors, clients and internal stakeholders
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Experienced working with financial data and concepts relevant to Addepar’s clients and products strongly preferred, but not required for consideration
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Something looks off?