Social Media Community Specialist
It’s no surprise that 6sense is named a top workplace year after year — we have industry-leading technology developed and taken to market by a world-class team. Our CEO Jason Zintak was recognized as the #1 CEO in the small & medium business category by Glassdoor’s 2021 Top CEO Employees Choice Awards.
6sense has also won several accolades that demonstrate its reputation as an employer of choice including the Glassdoor Best Place to Work (2022), TrustRadius Tech Cares (2021) and Inc. Best Workplaces (2023, 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019).
6sense reinvents the way organizations create, manage, and convert pipeline to revenue. The 6sense Revenue AI captures anonymous buying signals, predicts the right accounts to target at the ideal time, and recommends the channels and messages to boost revenue performance. Removing guesswork, friction and wasted sales effort, 6sense empowers sales, marketing, and customer success teams to signiﬁcantly improve pipeline quality, accelerate sales velocity, increase conversion rates, and grow revenue predictably.
What we’re looking for:
The 6sense brand has a strong reputation within B2B sales and marketing circles and is known for cultivating community, engaging experiences, and customer-centric values, along with our market-leading technology leveraged by revenue teams around the world that are efficiently hitting their targets. The Social Media Community Specialist role is a unique opportunity to balance strategy and creativity while contributing to tangible business impact for 6sense, as well as our customers and partners.
As our Social Media Community Specialist, you will focus on building and nurturing an enthusiastic community across our priority social media platforms. You’ll work closely with our award-winning marketing, creative and content teams to create compelling social media content that resonates with our target audience, builds high level brand and platform awareness, and drives conversation and engagement.
We’re looking for an experienced social media marketing professional with passion for innovation, creative storytelling, and community building and an ability to execute across a dynamic and fast-growing organization. The ideal candidate is a curious, self-directed learner, a builder who is at their best when their work combines strategic thinking with fun and creativity, and looking for an opportunity to apply their experience to grow a social media program with significant impact to our audience and our business.
In this role, you will:
- Develop and implement social media strategies that drive engagement and growth across all platforms.
- Create and curate engaging content that resonates with our target audience and drives engagement.
- Manage all social media accounts, including content posts, monitoring, and engaging with comments and messages.
- Develop and execute new strategies and programs to continually uplevel our social media presence and business impact with our priority audiences.
- Collaborate with our Employer Brand team on culture and talent brand programs, an editorial calendar and processes, and content creation to help our employees and future candidates feel connected to our mission, values and DEIB promise.
- Manage all aspects of our Advocacy program, including enabling our priority audiences of employees, customers, speakers, partners, and others to help amplify our messages and engage with various communities.
- Collaborate across our marketing, brand and content teams to ensure all social media content is consistent with our brand and messaging.
- Build relationships with influencers and brand advocates to expand our reach and build brand awareness.
- Monitor and report on social media analytics to measure the success of campaigns and adjust strategies as needed.
- Stay up to date with social media trends and best practices to ensure we are always ahead of the curve.
What you’ll bring to this role:
- 4+ years of experience in social media management, with a focus on growing a community of engaged members and working with internal advocates and influencers.
- Proven track record developing and executing a successful social media strategy with a preference for experience with B2B sales and marketing audiences.
- Reputation for taking programs, content, and messaging from “good enough” to “really good”; bias towards seeking possibilities.
- Exceptional written and oral communication and presentation skills across media formats; strong writing and copy-editing skills, high standards, and attention to detail.
- Experience with essential tools, such as Sprout Social, Sprout Advocacy, Google Analytics, Canva and Asana.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to use data to inform decision making.
- Well-organized with excellent planning and project management skills; self-directed and resourceful in executing against a portfolio of diverse projects to completion.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with influencers and brand advocates.
- Confidence and ease in interfacing with senior-level leaders across the organization.
- Ability to complete projects swiftly and recalibrate priorities as business needs change.
- Experience managing sensitive information and maintaining confidentiality.
- Flexible with the ability to stay composed and seek solutions in the face of a challenge, maintaining good judgment and ability to escalate appropriately.
- Eager to learn, develop and grow; willing to receive and provide feedback to improve.
- Committed to creating and supporting a diverse, inclusive, and fun culture for all employees
Base Salary Range: $89,411 to $137,097. The base salary range represents the anticipated low and high end of the base salary range for this position. Actual salaries may vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors, including but not limited to work location and experience. The base salary is one component of 6sense’s total compensation package for this position. Other compensation may include a bonus program or commission plan, and stock options if approved by 6sense’s board. In addition, 6sense provides a variety of benefits, including generous health insurance coverage, life, and disability insurance, a 401K employer matching program, paid holidays, self-care days, and paid time off (PTO). #Li-remote
Every person in every role at 6sense owns a part of deﬁning the future of our industry-leading technology. You’ll join a team where curiosity is prized, no one’s satisﬁed with the status quo, and everyone’s all-in on the collective good.6sense is a place where difference-makers roll up their sleeves, take risks, act with integrity, and measure successby the value we create for our customers.
We want 6sense to be the best chapter of your career.
Feel part of something
You’ll be part of building tomorrow’s tech, revolutionizing how marketing and sales teams create, manage, and convert pipeline to revenue. And you’ll be seen and appreciated by co-workers who challenge you, cheer you on, and always have your back.
At 6sense, you’ll experience the passion from customers and colleagues alike for our market-leading vision, and you're entrusted with applying your unique talents to help bring that vision to life.
Build a career
As part of a company on a rocketship trajectory, there’s no way around it: You’re going to experience unparalleled career growth. With colleagues as humble and hungry as you are, and a leadership philosophy grounded in trust, transparency, and empowerment, every day is a chance to improve on the one before.
Enjoy access to our Udemy Training Library with 5,000+ courses, give and get recognition from your coworkers, and spend time with our executive team every two weeks in our All Hands gathering to connect, learn and ask leaders about whatever is on your mind.
Enjoy work, and your life
This is a place where you’ll do your best work and inspire others to do theirs — where you’re guaranteed to make real connections, for life, along the way.
We want to help you prioritize health and wellness, today and tomorrow. Take advantage of family medical coverage; a monthly stipend to support your physical, mental, and ﬁnancial wellness; generous paid parental leave beneﬁts; Plus, we have an open time-off policy, so you can take the time you need.
Set for success
A vision as big as ours only comes to life when we’re all winning together.
We’ll make sure you have the equipment you need to work at home or in one of our oﬃces. And have the right snacks, pens or lighting with our work-from-home expense reimbursement allowance. We also partner with WeWork to make sure that if your choice is a hybrid of home and oﬃce, we have you covered in the locations they’re offered.
That’s the commitment we make to every one of our employees. If this sounds like a place where you'll thrive as you take your success to the next level, let’s chat!
Something looks off?