VP of Sales - US
Sales & Business Development
New York, NY, USA · Remote
Posted on Thursday, May 18, 2023
As a VP of Sales, you are responsible for refining and executing our sales strategy in the North American Market. You will directly coach the US Enterprise Sales team (6 people) as well as the leaders of Mid Market Sales (10 people), Account Management (4 people), and Business Development (12 people) in acquiring and developing our client base across multiple verticals.
You will report to the 360learning CRO. The ideal candidate is a great people leader and a strategic thinker, but also a resourceful hands-on professional comfortable working in a lean start-up environment. As a seasoned Sales leader, you have a proven track record for driving ($500K+) Enterprise mandates and building world-class Enterprise Sales teams.
If you are looking for a once-in-lifetime opportunity to build a world-class Sales organization alongside some of the brightest and most dynamic founders in the EdTech Space, 360learning is the place for you.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and implement scalable sales processes, key performance indicators (KPIs), and systems to continuously improve performance of sales and account management teams
- Take full ownership of team effectiveness on all aspects of the sales process including client presentations, proposals, contract negotiations, and final close
- Travel as needed to industry events and in-person meetings with prospective clients to assist in the development of key relationships
- Close high-value enterprise sales opportunities and build trusted relationships with target prospects and customers
- Hire, train, mentor, and motivate high-performing sales teams focused on consultative sales methodologies and activities
- Provide regular and meaningful insights to the CRO and other members of the Executive team on team performance, market trends, product feature requests, and competition
The Skills Set
- At least 10 years of experience in a B2B SaaS environment including 4 years of Direct management experience
- Successful track record leading sales reps to achieve million-dollar quotas
- Expertise in designing and executing successful outbound strategies (account planning, Territory management, multi-channel outreach strategies)
- Strong analytical skills to identify team trends and patterns to drive results
- A growth mindset and a life-long learning attitude
- Enthusiasm for our Convexity culture, explained here
Our Commitment to You
- Compensation: Competitive salary which includes a variable component and equity
- Benefits/Perks: Comprehensive medical, vision and dental insurance, 401k matching starting the 1st day. Generous parental leave policy. Level up your skills with our very own platform. View our CSR charter: https://360learning.com/blog/corporate-social-responsibility-charter/
- Balance: Unlimited PTO! We are remote-friendly and promote flexible work hours.
- International team: Offices in London, New York and Paris
- Culture: A framework that will make you successful - envision what's it like to join 360Learning from onboarding to ramp-up, and beyond: https://360learning.com/blog/360learner-journey/
- Phone screen with our Talent Acquisition Manager
- Discovery Meeting with the hiring manager
- Team meetings with different peers
- Case study preparation and presentation
- Cultural Fit with a co-founder
- Reference check
Who We Are
360Learning enables companies to upskill from within by turning their experts into champions for employee, customer, and partner growth. With our LMS for collaborative learning, Learning & Development teams can accelerate upskilling with the help of internal experts instead of slow top-down training. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard and upskill employees, train customer-facing teams, and enable customers and partners–all from one place.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,700 organizations. Founded in 2013, 360Learning has raised $240 million with 400+ team members across the US and EMEA.
Learning Includes Everyone.
In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!
See more open positions at 360Learning
Something looks off?