Sales & Business Development
Paris, France · Remote
Posted on Thursday, May 18, 2023
As a Sales Engineer, you will be working at the intersection of Sales, Product, Professional Services and Customer Success. You will work with top learning and development organizations to align their growth objectives to 360Learning capabilities.
This role will be foundational to 360Learning’s business expansion. As a Sales Engineer, you will become an internal expert in our technology, and you will develop a deep understanding of how 360Learning is being used by current customers and how it can drive value for future ones. You will bridge the gap between the strategic direction of our product development and the needs of our market.
Within 1 month, you will:
- Become an expert of 360Learning ways of working through our onboarding process on Convexity
- Meet the global team through virtual coffee meets and happy hours in our virtual office
- Master our value proposition thanks to shadow meetings with AE's and intensive training with your coach
- Learn our product and be able to support our Product team with great insights and feedback thanks to a detailed product training
- Define your first OKRs
Within 3 months, you will:
- Understand, master, and become a pro at describing our product to prospects, and addressing promptly every question they may have surrounding our technology
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support
- Be a responsive and creative member of a cross-functional team (sales, marketing, customer success) by providing valued feedback internally to our teams
- Plan and configure products to meet presentation needs
- Be a creative, upbeat, and positive player collaborating with AE's to build engaging strategies to move deals forward in our sales funnel (POC/pilot construction)
Within 6 months, you will:
- Become a trusted advisor to all levels within the prospective customer organization from CEOs, to Developers, to Learning and Development Directors
- Be identified as a prime expert by our AE’s to support them in any prospective context
- Share your expertise with other team members and 360Learners
Within 12 months, you will:
- Contribute in making the Sales Engineer department grow by identifying best practices, designing new processes and creating new contributions for the team
- Work alongside sales team members at every step of the sales process
- Help shape the presales team by recruiting your colleagues
The Skills Set
- 5+ years’ experience working either as a Pre-Sales, Sales Engineer, Engagement Management, or LMS implementation consultant, ideally in the SaaS industry
- A consultative selling background
- Knowledge of enterprise technologies and systems, including SSO, CRM, ERP or HRIS
- Proven ability to demonstrate technical expertise while interacting with high level stakeholders such as CTO, CISO…
- Ability to lead technical workshops (ex : SaaS integrations, Middleware, ETL, API, Web Services, …)
- Knowledge of the LXP/LMS industry and its surrounding standards is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent French plus B2 level or equivalent in English
- Enthusiasm about the idea of working in our Culture of Convexity: https://bit.ly/Convexity_360L
What We Offer
- Compensation: Package includes base salary, a variable component and equity
- Benefits/Perks: Work From Home stipend, RTT, lunch vouchers, medical insurance, gym subscription, 1 month parental leave for the second parent. View our CSR charter: https://360learning.com/blog/corporate-social-responsibility-charter/
- Balance: Flexible hours, full remote work possible anywhere in France
- International team: Offices in London, New York and Paris
- Culture: A framework that will make you successful - envision what's it like to join 360Learning from onboarding to ramp-up, and beyond: https://360learning.com/blog/360learner-journey/
- Phone screen with our Recruiter
- Discovery meeting with our Head of Sales Engineering
- Role Play with our Head of Sales Engineering and our Sales Engineers
- Clarification meeting with Sales Enterprise Director
- Culture fit interview with our Chief Revenue Officer
- Ref Checks
- Offer !
Who We Are
360Learning enables companies to upskill from within by turning their experts into champions for employee, customer, and partner growth. With our LMS for collaborative learning, Learning & Development teams can accelerate upskilling with the help of internal experts instead of slow top-down training. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard and upskill employees, train customer-facing teams, and enable customers and partners–all from one place.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,700 organizations. Founded in 2013, 360Learning has raised $240 million with 400+ team members across the US and EMEA.
Learning Includes Everyone.
In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!
See more open positions at 360Learning
Something looks off?