Technical Account Manager
IT, Sales & Business Development
Paris, France · Remote
Posted on Wednesday, May 17, 2023
Our Professional Service team plays a key role in onboarding and supporting our customers, seamlessly: they work cross functionally (Sales, Product and Customer Success) to understand and document client use cases and requirements, and then translate them into the set-up and configuration of the 360Learning platform.
You will follow your customers' portfolio along their contract to increase product adoption, as well as to deliver solutions complementary to the product. These large and strategic accounts have already deployed their platform and have advanced knowledge of it. They will need your expertise to facilitate new integrations (flat files, API’s) and 3rd party apps, re-structuration of the platform, audits of the solution and provide advanced advices/assistance in order to get the best out of our product.
Within 1 month, you will:
- Become a Trello expert through our onboarding process
- Understand our product offering through training
- Master our platform and be able to support clients on basic requests through ticketing
Within 3 months, you will:
- Own your portfolio of +75 existing clients
- Start to answer questions coming from your portfolio of clients
- Support the Customer Success Partner on functional and technical questions
- Successfully implement integration (SSO, third-party tools), deliver technical expertise on how to integrate their learning platform to their technical environment & troubleshooting
Within 6 months you will:
- Be able to pitch the value of the 360Learning platform
- Develop repeatable and scalable processes to improve project quality and delivery
- Support strategic customers along their contract from an expert standpoint
- Deliver Professional Services to our existing customer base
Within 12 months, you will:
- Onboard another Solution Architect
- Contribute to our knowledge base to share best practices and lessons learned
- Work with our partner ecosystem to strengthen the services proposed to our clients
- Deliver platform audits to clients
- Deliver professional services proposed in our Professional Service catalogue
The Skills Set
- Ideally 5 years professional consulting experience, preferably in a customer facing role (Level 2 or 3 support agents, Technical Consultant, Technical Account Manager)
- Previous support or deployment experience of SaaS products, ideally HR related
- Understanding and experience of working with APIs, SSO configuration & troubleshooting
- Solution-oriented, client-first mindset in everything you do
- Ability to adapt to your audience, flexibility in tackling a conversation with highly technical stakeholders, and reducing complexity to more common terms with less technical stakeholders
- Organized, structured, rational, analytical, ability to manage priorities across multiple customers
- Fluent French, English and good German proficiency (level B2 minimum)
- Enthusiasm for our culture explained here: https://bit.ly/Convexity_360L
What we offer
- Compensation: Package includes base salary, a variable component and equity
- Benefits/Perks: Work From Home stipend, RTT, lunch vouchers, medical insurance, gym subscription, 1 month parental leave for the second parent. View our CSR charter: https://360learning.com/blog/corporate-social-responsibility-charter/
- Balance: Flexible hours, full remote work possible anywhere in France
- International team: Offices in London, New York and Paris
- Culture: A framework that will make you successful - envision what's it like to join 360Learning from onboarding to ramp-up, and beyond: https://360learning.com/blog/360learner-journey/
- Phone screen with our recruiter
- Discovery meeting with Head of Professional Services EMEA
- Case study with the Solutions Experts team
- Clarification meeting with CSP Ops Manager
- Culture fit interview with our VP Customer Success
- Offer !
Who We Are
360Learning enables companies to upskill from within by turning their experts into champions for employee, customer, and partner growth. With our LMS for collaborative learning, Learning & Development teams can accelerate upskilling with the help of internal experts instead of slow top-down training. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard and upskill employees, train customer-facing teams, and enable customers and partners–all from one place.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,700 organizations. Founded in 2013, 360Learning has raised $240 million with 400+ team members across the US and EMEA.
Learning Includes Everyone.
In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!
See more open positions at 360Learning
Something looks off?